Arkham Origins Batman suit build

Terrific work as always. How much clean up on the print was needed? The texture detail is unreal.

Cowl was printed in halves so needed to be glued together then the seam worked on. I guess the print need an average amount of work. Gonna guess there's 10 hours of body work into it.

I tried looking for this item in the Junkyard, but I couldn't find it. Could you tell me what to look under to find it?
Again great work I am truly envious of your talent.

It isn't there yet. I have a couple runs I am trying to finish off before I consider a run of these.

I can't believe how great it all looks! One of the best I've ever seen... you are a true artist.

wow that is so clean, looks incredible!

Thanks, fellas. Once again I can't take all the credit. Was a team effort from 3d model to finish work.

Coofunkcurly, do you know of any other way to make the pieces of the arkham origins suit build that you built with on other material similar to the material you made yours out of?
if so please reply back I'm really looking forward to having this suit done before Halloween. By the way if your wondering why I'm using this for Halloween I'm only fourteen. Oh and your build is the bomb it's the best I've ever seen!!!!!!

Coofunkcurly, do you know of any other way to make the pieces of the arkham origins suit build that you built with on other material similar to the material you made yours out of?
if so please reply back I'm really looking forward to having this suit done before Halloween. By the way if your wondering why I'm using this for Halloween I'm only fourteen. Oh and your build is the bomb it's the best I've ever seen!!!!!!

I'm not sure. There's are probably foam templates kicking around this forum somewhere. Good luck.

Just....
AWESOME !

The best Arkham suit i saw so far.... excellent job, as usual.

Thanks. Molding starts this week so hopefully castings to show relatively soon.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back