ANOVOS Darth Vader

if the helmets are shipping, i wonder how far behind the full costume is. hopefully not 5 weeks ;o)

Welllll....I noticed when I went in to re-download the TK suit instructions this weekend that the instructions for the chest box and belt box lights are up on the site now - that's gotta be a a good sign!

all hope given up at this point? :) whats the delay? rouge one tie in release?
ne-a-star-wars-story-rouge-one-standing-by-2560879.png

there's a 5050 chance i will get it right...

either isn't a word i use too often ;o)

Don't feel too bad, I grew up(and I mean from about 5-17 yrs old here), thinking that Rogue Group was either Row Group, or Crow Group. I don't think it was until the Rogue Squadron books came out that realized my mistake. In ROTJ, I thought the speeder bikes were Rec speeders, after Luke said,"There's two more wrecked speeders back there."YET, before I was 10, I could tell the differences between Han's blasters and Luke's sabers per movie. I did think Luke's RoTJ saber was Obi-Wan's that Luke used the force to get after his death and we just didn't see it. I couldn't explain the green blade though:lol.

Although, TK suits appear to be shipping, maybe the Vaders will too. Especially with Rogue One coming out in 4 months...I would almost think it might've been planned....but I'm out of tinfoil lol

I finally took my helmet out of the box today and I couldn't be happier with it. I've owned a lot of Vader helmets in my time but this is by far my favorite. Sure there's a few MINOR accuracy issues but the reveal aspects plus the rigging and the magnetic lock make this my favorite helmet to wear. I would post pics but it seems to be pretty well covered so far. The wait was a bit much but I don't regret the purchase at all. Now if they'd just hurry up with the OT Stormtrooper and Kylo Ren ensembles...

I finally took my helmet out of the box today and I couldn't be happier with it. I've owned a lot of Vader helmets in my time but this is by far my favorite. Sure there's a few MINOR accuracy issues but the reveal aspects plus the rigging and the magnetic lock make this my favorite helmet to wear. I would post pics but it seems to be pretty well covered so far. The wait was a bit much but I don't regret the purchase at all. Now if they'd just hurry up with the OT Stormtrooper and Kylo Ren ensembles...

There can never be too many pictures!

Latest update states that completed helmets are shipping and more inventory inbound from manufacturing partner. The release is now pushed back to Q4 2016. :angry I placed my order 5/4/15, so am I part of the group that has to wait till Q4 now? I've seen the ETA pushed back from Q4 2015 to now Q4 2016. I am seriously considering canceling my pre order for this helmet because of the constant delays.

There can never be too many pictures!

Here here! :thumbsup
I am ALWAYS happy to see others photos. Yes, there are a few other (in the case of this item, VERY FEW) photos out there. However, the photos you post, are photos that we (who have yet to receive ANYTHING from this company), can see, & celebrate it with you. Plus, I love seeing the collections of others.
Post some photos! We'd love to see pictures of an item we thought, at one time, we would one day receive in a normal time frame. & YOU got it! That gives us hope. One day! One!..... Day!

Plus, I love seeing the collections of others.

Me too. I wish we had a collected thread of people's Star Wars collection posts (like the Indy one). They really help giving people ideas for their own collection and it's easier when they're all in one thread as opposed to searching for people's individual collection/display posts.

Latest update states that completed helmets are shipping and more inventory inbound from manufacturing partner. The release is now pushed back to Q4 2016. :angry I placed my order 5/4/15, so am I part of the group that has to wait till Q4 now? I've seen the ETA pushed back from Q4 2015 to now Q4 2016. I am seriously considering canceling my pre order for this helmet because of the constant delays.

I ordered 11/30/14, & still haven't received s#*t.
I think I'm keeping my order going more from a sense of morbid curiosity, than thinking I'm actually going to receive anything anytime this year.
My race is ongoing. Who will get a product actually delivered to my house first? ANOVOS? eFX? or RS PropMasters?

I think I'm keeping my order going more from a sense of morbid curiosity, than thinking I'm actually going to receive anything anytime this year.
My race is ongoing. Who will get a product actually delivered to my house first? ANOVOS? eFX? or RS PropMasters?

morbid curiosity..same here...

What did you order from RS and how long has it been? Just curious for when I bite the bullet and order a helmet from them to replace my Anovos TK.

What did you order from RS and how long has it been? Just curious for when I bite the bullet and order a helmet from them to replace my Anovos TK.

I ordered their Biker Scout helmet at the end of April 2015. I'm in the second wave of orders, my helmet is #44. I've heard that everyone in the 1st wave who received them, got a totally unacceptable helmet. So they were redone & made right, which then, I assume, pushed back everyone else's order. I'm guessing, because I haven't heard a thing from them in many months.

I think this is a great idea on posting order dates and who actually received a product from the companies. I was considering ordering from RS Prop Masters, ANOVOS, Brian Muir and Quasimido Vader Project (email from Paul: Hi Rick, It's about 16 weeks wait time right now. Cheers, Paul)

Are all these companies who require full payment up front ghost ware? What is actual wait time?

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Anovos TK kits were not shipped in the sequence the orders were placed. They appeared to ship by region. I assume this is more cost effective. We don't know if this will be common for major releases or if it was unique to the TK kits.

I've still got mine sitting here in Pieces :(.

I haven't gotten around to ordering new dremel kit pieces to finish the trimming and begin the actual assemble.

I ordered my helmet december 1st of 2014. Still waiting, im just about ready to cancel and get a darth stone helmet instead.

it's pretty simple. we the customer think anovos should stop trying to acquire and develop new product and focus on getting stuff promised out.

they don't seem to agree with t hat and are telling us goodbye if we don't agree.

If I canclled this order, what other options are there? i don't want to wait another two years for a full suit

it's pretty simple. we the customer think anovos should stop trying to acquire and develop new product and focus on getting stuff promised out.

they don't seem to agree with t hat and are telling us goodbye if we don't agree.

If I canclled this order, what other options are there? i don't want to wait another two years for a full suit

I could be wrong, but I think if you want to buy a full suit (like helmet, armor, and soft pieces, the whole shebang) in one shot, this is the only option (aside from like, Rubies). Otherwise, you'd have to piece it together.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back