ANOVOS Darth Vader

Any update on shipping on these? I would like to pick up a premium one but it seems a lot of people have been mislead about the date.

supposedly vader and troopers on schedule for november. i'll be disappointed if I don't get them before christmas. i'd need time to figure out how to display them

any news?

on Sept 1st the email from anovos:

"
*Darth Vader (Premier and Standard): In production. Helmet and mantle (shown above with test packaging) pre-production samples expected within a week, followed by chest box and belt boxes. Some good news on this front: The chest box will be injected plastic (see packaging sample above). By going with injection, not only did we reduce the weight of the box (to avoid sagging issues) but we also provided a convenient battery box compartment. Secondly, each box will come with a preloaded light sequence for either The Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi. With a simple button push, you’ll be able to choose your distinct preference. Packaging is being finalized. Safety testing required. Current estimated delivery: November 2015"

This is was in an email today.

4eba6e8f-d996-41b5-bffd-675520234efe.png

*Darth Vader (Premier and Standard): Packaging undergoing approvals. Upgrades to Vader helmet include a circular peg with locking notch to further stabilize and prevent dome from spinning. Current estimated delivery: November 2015

4eba6e8f-d996-41b5-bffd-675520234efe.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely regret not having ordered a Tier 1 Vader suit .. if anyone thinks about cancelling or getting a refund, please contact me about it first! :)

Are we still looking at a November delivery?

I haven't heard anything in quite some time. Buuuuut, if I were to venture a guess?... it'd be no :unsure

Just got a reply on Facebook, as usual, there is a delay and Anovos will not make their November delivery and will now be an estimated December release. Surprise ,surprise.

They said the next newsletter will announce the delay.(n)facepalm

Just got a reply on Facebook, as usual, there is a delay and Anovos will not make their November delivery and will now be an estimated December release. Surprise ,surprise.

They said the next newsletter will announce the delay.(n)facepalm

The keyword in their post is... "estimated".
& not to be too negative here... I'm gonna say they'll miss their December "estimate" as well.

I'd honestly feel better if instead of putting out a "Sorry for the delay, next month blah blah blah" letters, they just come out and say "Hey guys we ***ked up, give us a few months and we'll go from there."

I'm so disappointed. They are putting out so many products I'd love to pick up, including this Vader helmet, but I've cancelled all my pre-orders. If they're giving excuses and the runaround now I'll hate to see the situation a few months or a year down the road. Just be upfront with this stuff guys.

I think they put out for order, what would be for, other companies, five or more years worth of products within a few months. & it was too much to handle. I won't cancel my orders, & that's only because it's already paid for. It would be different if I had a massive payment hanging out there, lurking -like a monster stalking its prey- for the inevitable "ready to ship" email.

If anyone wants to cancel their Vader pre order .. Please contact me and I'll take it from your hands and give you extra dollars too!

I'd honestly feel better if instead of putting out a "Sorry for the delay, next month blah blah blah" letters, they just come out and say "Hey guys we ***ked up, give us a few months and we'll go from there."

I'm so disappointed. They are putting out so many products I'd love to pick up, including this Vader helmet, but I've cancelled all my pre-orders. If they're giving excuses and the runaround now I'll hate to see the situation a few months or a year down the road. Just be upfront with this stuff guys.

yeah, as a first time company buy...and a HUGE $2,000 pre order buy at that, it's not instilling me with alot of confidence here. if the teir idea didn't suck so much, I'd just wait until they had actual product released to do anything. but, thanks to the teir, then i'd be waiting an extra 6 months till they got around to me to ship it. sigh.

I too am very disappointed. I pre ordered mine the second it was launched and was disappointed to hear last May that it was delayed until June/July which became September, which became November, which is now "December." I know a few of the guys at Anovos and I know that they are dealing with third parties and some things are beyond their control. They care very much about the product and the customers. However, I don't see December happening either and I'm probably gonna ask for a refund.

I went ahead and canceled mine. I needed it before the end of this month for some filming and they assured me multiple times it would be here in time but obviously it isn't going to now. For something 2-5k they're extremely misleading on the time frame (especially since you can get better pieces for cheaper). I went ahead and just ordered the pieces individually from other sources. Aw well.

Don't ask for a refund, I'll buy it off your hands and compensate for the trouble! As long as people will talk about refund, I'll talk about buying them! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back