Another Amazing Spider-man Costume :) (PIC HEAVY)

The most thing I want to see is the mask.Since I was a child(6-7 years old) I always want a spiderman mask.But all I can find is the plastic one.hahah.Keep it up man!

The paint looks like this as soon as it is applied, when dry it looks darker, until the light hits it @ tylerswim23.

This is looking really good so far, I'm looking forward to see how this turns out. Each post I see just pushes me closer, and closer to trying something like this :D

Theamazingspder the pattern is just an extra mask I had on the print for the full costume, I wanted something to test the painting out on.

So I'm about 90% done painting the mask now, and instead of loads of pics, I just grouped the pics I have to save some space. Just need to finish off the back pieces off and then try and sew it.
15025-1.jpg

Group2:
15026-2.jpg

This mask has now gone to a good home, and once completed will ask for him to upload some pics so we can finish this part of the thread off :)
Now just waiting for the completed print to be sewn, still :( Man wish I could sew???...Never thought that would ever come out of my mouth lol :)

Theamazingspder the pattern is just an extra mask I had on the print for the full costume, I wanted something to test the painting out on.

So I'm about 90% done painting the mask now, and instead of loads of pics, I just grouped the pics I have to save some space. Just need to finish off the back pieces off and then try and sew it.
15025-1.jpg

Group2:
15026-2.jpg

:eek WOW!! always wanted a side by side picture of the honeycomb effect and regular print. That looks really good bro!! :thumbsup

Thanks man, was alot of hard, BORING work :) but was fun to get it completed. Really does add to the printed sheet loads!

That looks really great man. I was wondering if the test mask was going to anyone. Truth be told I was secretly hoping for a junkyard thread to open up, heheh.

Not yet budd, the pieces did not work out quite right, so just waiting for the money to buy the new print, then I can get some updates for this thread.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back