ANH Obi Wan LIghtsaber with Crystal Chamber ( Modifications ect..)

Don’t have a lot of advice to offer but I’ll share some pics! Put it all together towards the end of last year.
Romans MK1 weathered
Plecter labs CFX
Shtokcustomworx chassis and crystal chamber elements
Spirit crystal chamber (modified)
Custom cut quartz crystal lit with NeoPixel
Custom NeoPixel Blade
In hilt NeoPixel Blade connector.
High amp output 18650 battery.

View attachment 1289286View attachment 1289287View attachment 1289288View attachment 1289289View attachment 1289290View attachment 1289291
Out standing, Rudy thanks again for doing this for all of us MK1 guys!

I finally got around to finishing my chamber and I'm quite happy with how it turned out, so I figured should share some pictures here. It's obviously very inspired by all the great chambers that people have made before, so thank you all for some great inspiration (and thanks to Rudy as well of course)!

I don't really have any advice other than to just go for it. I had never done any sort of weathering or modifications like this before and it seemed a bit scary at first, but once you get going you quickly realize that it's far easier and way more fun than you might expect. It's supposed to look dirty and a bit messed up so all your little mistakes just adds more character.

CsXZJsv.jpg

RelLRAg.jpg

ULdj0Mo.jpg

wmWTAh7.jpg

Nice! I like the use of the mesh wire in the back.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm quite happy with how the mesh turned out. I looked at the fins people often put there and while they look great, I realized I probably couldn't pull something like that off (and I didn't want to buy any 3D printed parts) so I went for a simpler solution.

How did you manage to bend those greeblies? I'm looking for a way to do that too :eek:
I just put them in a vice and used a pair of pliers, they're actually quite soft so they're easy to bend. Just be careful not to get bite marks though. I tried to avoid it at first and failed, but then I kind of liked how it looked so I intentionally added more (as you can see in the pictures :D).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back