Re: ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion

Star-Wars_833648f8.jpg

Thanks for yet another excellent photo, Clutch! (y)thumbsup

And again, the nicest quality version I've seen of that photo as well. :D

-Carson

update on the Mount!

Here is the complete Mount with rings. I think it turned out great so far. Still needs to be tapped for screws.

Let me know what you think!

Nice pics by the way Clutch... thanks.

mountcompletepagecopy.jpg

...I think we can start an interest thread soon. Just wanted to perfect the parts and let the members see the quality before we posted.

Should have some more this weekend... I hope.

WOW! Beautiful work there KPAX! Are you thinking that there is no curling on the scope adjuster knob?

Hirohawa... who is that in your avatar??? Do you have a... aHEM.... bigger pic?? ;)

And BIG THANKS CLUTCH, for posting that Han pic. Thanks EVERYONE for those other big Han pics too! (y)thumbsup

Beautiful..:eek Great work, Pat!

Like Pat said, once all the parts are prototyped and checked over, an Interest thread will be started soon after. :thumbsup

As for the scope knob, it's likely to have the small hex knurling like some variations of real Hensoldts are known to have. We're not quite sure how close it's going to turn out on the replicas yet, but we shall see! ;)

-Carson

... the thanks goes to Carson for those amazingly accurate and detailed models! With out all those months of work these parts would not be possible.

Just FYI: Until we actually get orders, we are having to wait for parts between other work the machinist is doing which is why it is taking some time... but, the results and prices will be worth it I think.

Thanks, Pat! That is very kind of you to say.

But without the research we all contributed over those months, then these models wouldn't be nearly as accurate as they are. ;)

So a huge Thanks to you and everyone else who has contributed as well! :cheers

-Carson

Thanks, Pat! That is very kind of you to say.

But without the research we all contributed over those months, then these models wouldn't be nearly as accurate as they are. ;)

So a huge Thanks to you and everyone else who has contributed as well! :cheers

-Carson

Yes, AWESOME work on this blaster all!

That is my GF she is way out of my league. She is a totally Bad Ass actress, loves Star Wars and Blade Runner too!

Sorry for the diversion.

Good man! You are truly blessed! Soon she, and we, can all hold one beautiful, and accurate, Han ANH blaster! Thanks to this thread!! (y)thumbsup

Besides a real Mauser, the MGC seems to be the most accurate metal replica C96 made to date. Lucky for us they're perfectly accurate for alternate DL-44s and ESB/ROTJ blasters! :lol

But hopefully accurate non-firing C96 bases can be offered at some point after the first planned run of blaster parts. :thumbsup

-Carson

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back