ANH & ESB Vader Progress- New pics pg.8 (updated 1/03)

Very nice!:thumbsup
I am getting where I really like the ANH helmet. It seems to sit lower and perhaps a slightly different angle than the others. I like the ESB and ROTJ armor and stuff though.:lol

gino, looks fantastic. Would you mind helping me w/ the fully poseable arms and hands (as far as how u did them) Another thing, for all Vader displayers, are you just using the leather straps for the shoulder armor to the chest armor ? If i just keep the leather ones it droops down too far, I make custom metal ones so essentiallly the bells are not even touching the shoulders. And I cant seem to get my cape layover the shoulders looking right, it mostly wants to curl and fold at midway on the chest armor. I have a hard time getting that "V" shape to the cape to where it goes under the neck of the helmet. Any help here ? Its an ESB and I'll get pics if you don't mind.

:lol

Sarge, just study some screen caps or see if Marcus (Kurty Boy)
has any mesh left.

Most of the screen caps are too blurry. :p

I've found a pretty reasonable facimile of the mesh to include w/ my new kits; it's the same pattern as Kurty Boy's, but my diamonds/ hexagons are about a millimeter too tall compared to his.

Also, I need to see how the two layers are lined up to each other- I took some mesh scraps and lined them up so that the lower layer is exactly 1 1/2 hex off from the top layer and it makes for a really cool, intricate look, but I don't know if that's how the real helmet is. I can't see "deep" enough in any of the pics so far. :)

-Sarge

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back