Ancient Davros Sonic from Series 9 Doctor Who

I wonder how old that version of the sonic is now. The 11th Doctor got it when he was 907 years old. At the 50th he revealed he was over 1200 years old, then he spent 900 years on Trenzalor. So we know he had it for 1200 or more years before he regenerated to 12. How long 12 had before he gave it to Davros and for however long Davros had it....?

It is quite frankly worse than when they destroyed the sonic full stop back in the 80's... it is totally immature and just adds to the 12th Doctors inconsistent personality... I liked having a grumpy sociopath that I could relate to...

Yeah; I'm not happy about them ditching the sonic. While they're getting rid of iconic props, they should just turn the TARDIS into a coat with really deep pockets.

I'm sure the sonic will be back in a bit. They'll probably go a few episodes with the shades and then something will go wrong and the Dr. will unveil a new shiny fancy prop

Moffat said that at some point the sonic screwdriver would return, but he didn't say when. My guess is that it'll be back when the BBC realizes how much money they are loosing in toys, pens, earrings, pizza cutters, flashlights, etc.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back