All Things Captain America

Here is the version I'm currently hoping to get done for Megacon
View attachment 440415
I love it. It's cleaner. I'm kinda of going the same way with my outfit image.jpg but a darker shade of blue

Thanks Zero. A lot of time and energy went into building the shield and designing the suits to do justice to Captain America. I am blessed to have a great tailor that can make my visions a reality and a talented wife who can help me finish the shield and minor leatherwork alterations like the harness and belt. Right now I commissioned SMP designs to do a Cordura suit so I am really excited. I am also in the process of learning metalworking so the future looks fun. I bought my wife a nice sewing machine too so she will be the cosplay tailor in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMP designs will be sending me my mockup soon so I will continue with those photos and details as they become available. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425233991.884758.jpg

Love the "kid" Winter Soldier. Very cute... if the Winter Soldier can be. Nice Work on the costumes!

Kcail

- - - Updated - - -

I'm starting a Winter Soldier stealth suit except with more red. It'll be my first full costume so hoping for the best.

Check out the Winter Soldier thread... just search it. Lots of great work there.

Kcail

Love the "kid" Winter Soldier. Very cute... if the Winter Soldier can be. Nice Work on the costumes!

Kcail

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the Winter Soldier thread... just search it. Lots of great work there.

Kcail

I meant I was starting a TWS Stealth Suit. Thanks anyway tho

Hey Terry!

Since you've been talking about it, I thought you wouldn't mind me leaving these mock up pics here. It's going out today.

Cheers!

mock-up-1.JPGmock-up-2.JPGmock-up-3.JPGmock-up-4.JPG

I figured I would leave my last Captain variation costume I put together. I had a stealth suit commissioned and it didn't end up fitting so I was stuck throwing this together last minute for a Halloween costume contest me and some friends entered as a group...The Avengers of course. The shield I made out of a steel flexible flyer. I purchased a faux leather harness from ebay and then attached a 95lb pull magnet to both the shield and harness. The shield holds perfectly to the back this way and will not come off unless you want it to. I am selling this shield and harness as a set because I have another harness coming in from RPF member Kingsley and will be building a new shield. PM me if interested. I also have a suit being commissioned by SMP Designs. Everyone else's suits look great on here.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 93
  • FullSizeRender1.jpg
    FullSizeRender1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1235.JPG
    IMG_1235.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0193.JPG
    IMG_0193.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 88
Hey Terry!

Since you've been talking about it, I thought you wouldn't mind me leaving these mock up pics here. It's going out today.

Cheers!

Awesome! I can't wait to get it. I'll keep people posted in here. If anybody has interest in the leather I have posted just send me a PM, too.

Joe, unless you specifically told Kingsley to modify the harness, just be aware it will not bear weight. It's for exterior use only. The leather is good quality but thin and its fastened with velcro, not snaps or buckles. Just FYI in case you didn't specifically tell him to change it or you don't want to hold the shield. His work is top notch, though.

Joe, unless you specifically told Kingsley to modify the harness, just be aware it will not bear weight. It's for exterior use only. The leather is good quality but thin and its fastened with velcro, not snaps or buckles. Just FYI in case you didn't specifically tell him to change it or you don't want to hold the shield. His work is top notch, though.

Thanks Terry. We try to do top notch work.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back