All Things Captain America

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423868203.467999.jpg something similar to this will be my next acquisition. I don't have that skill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Terry,

Did you make your own shoulder harness?

Aeric

No. I just took the measurements and tweaked the design and sent the metal to my leather working buddy. Only thing I built was my shield. My suits were designed by me on paper and sent to my leather worker.

This is absolutely the appropriate place. Awesome classic Cap! The muscles are a nice touch.

wow what a great thread here! Terry, love the suits! and Winghead, your classic is SO awesome! WOW! Gonna toss my Ultimate Cap up here. I have a new comic leather cowl comic this week to replace the "avengers" mask I wear. Hope you guys dig it!
IMG_5933.JPGIMG_7774.JPGIMG_7773.JPGIMG_9188.JPGIMG_9197.JPGIMG_9219.JPGIMG_9254.JPG

I did anything involving Captain America! Love the photoshop insertions. That's really well done.

Great thread.

Here is a pic of a suit I did when I was about 12 next to the suit we just did for charity visits. Plus a few pics of that suit updated with a few new additions.
Ol Skool New Skool.jpgimage2.jpegimage5.jpgimage6.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back