All Iron man 3 armors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Silver centurion

take these as you will...my scaling may also be off, so someone else can try if they wish.

looks to me the hips may be to slim as the legs match up fin, not sure why the head is so low, no matter what kind of scaling i tried it was still low, but moving it up seems odd given the proportions of greys model, again, i may just be scaling wrong, but i wanted to test the theory anyway, not trying to start a war, just provide info

To bad it got canceled Vargatom it looked awesome :<

And I'll just release the models with the helmet as is if someone assembles it and if they tell me it's to big or small I'll resize it for them.

Also, say hello to thumper! :D

Actually death wouldn't hurt to know the software your working in, I'm trying to learn how to create 3d models tried Maya a wjile back but never really understood it properly

Thanks for offering guys ^^

Also Mr.Spider thanks for the feedback!
I'll have to change the model a little later on.
Currently building something irl so I'll finish that first then I'll finish the models ^^

also I'm using 3dsmax

Thanks for offering guys ^^

Also Mr.Spider thanks for the feedback!
I'll have to change the model a little later on.
Currently building something irl so I'll finish that first then I'll finish the models ^^

also I'm using 3dsmax
your welcome man always happpy to help out

let me know when the pep is out! quite excited to have this. already have the gemini pep so would love to have this, the heartbreaker and followed by nightclub! its an obsession! im building those 4

let me know when the pep is out! quite excited to have this. already have the gemini pep so would love to have this, the heartbreaker and followed by nightclub! its an obsession! im building those 4

have you got the full gemini suit ? or just syrus's torso ?

ive got the full gemini!
sweet is it one youve found on here ie syrus54's , imim2's, or the balmug model ?? just woundering as i have syrus's and its missing the whole lower torso and arms was woundering if ya could pass it on unless ya payed for it then im totally sorry for asking buddy

ive got the imim2's files actually!

- - - Updated - - -

so yeah.. means i paid for them. couldnt wait to get my hands on those files. i would love to have a foam pep for the centurion though

Yeah seems 3ds max is the way to go! =D guess i'll DL the trial version so and see what i can do!

Hey Guys

Yeah I'm sorry I'm really busy with a lot of things right now,
Gf, school, learning blacksmithing, and also 3ding
But I'm almost ready to start a houseparty :D

Attachments

• Thumper.jpg
    Thumper.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 397

Hey Guys

Yeah I'm sorry I'm really busy with a lot of things right now,
Gf, school, learning blacksmithing, and also 3ding
But I'm almost ready to start a houseparty :D
sweeeetttt man thats awsome so is that the centurion ready and done and then this half way ? man you got some skilllls , and also buddy you will ba able to build your own real iron man eh with learning blacksmithing :)

Thanks man ^^
And if I know haha :D I'd love to make it out of brass or something like that someday but for now it's just the learning stages.
And yes the centurion is done so now I'm moving on in the hope that I could finish Silver centurion, thumper, nightclub and hearbreaker before the 25th :D
Then post them all on the junkyard :D
Oh man!! Wth!! Ur fast bro! Def following this! Great work man!!

Oh man!! Wth!! Ur fast bro! Def following this! Great work man!!

Thanks man ^^ I'll hopefully be done with this thumper suit in the next week for sure ^^

By the way guys, you think I should add the option of buying all the pep/3d print files for a cheaper price as a bundle option ?

It's still up in the air right now ^^ Seeing I might be building 4 or I might end up making 12 :pin the summer if I have enough time I'll make every suit in the artbook ^^
noooo! Please make your own boots and you can use it on every model you will make... It will one time modeling but it will easier to scale 1:1 6'6" height :) please.. Make your own boots that is properly fit and scale all your models pleaseeeee....

Just a reminder... this is not a sales or interest thread as those take place in the Junkyard forum. So please do not ask or discuss sales related info such as pricing/availability/etc. Thanks.

Sorry Montagar from now on I wont be replying to anyone asking sales info ^^
Another update thumper's hard parts are coming up haha :D

Attachments

• thumper2.jpg
    thumper2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 368
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back