All Iron man 3 armors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Silver centurion

Update: made the shoulders and the little round connectors beneath them ^^

i love it! cant wait till its done and to have the foam peps!

Thanks man ^^
I'm currently thinking of making it foam and paper pep and 3d printing :D

I also want to say I think the helmet your modeling fits the centurion armor way better than the movie still , that pointy look is just pure greatness

Thanks ^^ I took the refferences from the official art book it's very different from the "movie still".

The Silver Centurion is my favourite of the new armours so I'm glad to see it being done! Looks superb so far, how long have you been 3D modeling?

For about a month or so now I think. I'm still very much in the noob fase haha ^^
so still a lot left to learn :D

this is insanely awesome

Thanks Mr.Spider ^^

Pep files pep files! :lol They look great! Cant wait to see more

Thanks dude ^^ Means a lot coming for you :D I started cause of seeing your ironman designs.

Attachments

• silver centurion 5.jpg
    silver centurion 5.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 565

Thanks for the kind words guys ^^
Here is another update finished the abs might be able to pull off finishing off the arm by the end of tonight :D

Attachments

• silver centurion 7.jpg
    silver centurion 7.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 315
  • silver centurion 6.jpg
    silver centurion 6.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 408

I love the elegant but agressive look of the Silver Centurion and yours is really looking great. Keep up the good work :)

so are you planning on releasing this all at once or each part individually and awesome work by the way Love it!

This looks amazing! My mind is completely blown, keep up the awesome work!

First post.

Just out of curiosity do you still have the original helmet without the circular ear dongles? Cause really it's much more accurate as a modern interpretation of the comic armour

Had some major trouble making the upper legs, damn I think they're the most detailed pieces of the suit :O

and Caino no I don't but could make them if you want to

Attachments

• thighs.jpg
    thighs.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 261

I've been following your progress, the Centurion was my fav Comic Armor and was more than thrilled when it appeared in the movie. I love what you've done here as well and I agree with Ciano, that really prefer your original helmet over the movie render. (maybe you could include that with the files? as an option)

I may have to make this my first Pep project!!

Nice work.

Thanks for the kind words Mr.Spider and Talisen ^^
And I think I'm finished :D

And my helmet has not changed since the first image I posted here ^^
The helmet looked close to what was in the artbook so I never changed it :D

Attachments

• full body.jpg
    full body.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 497
  • legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 310

The thighs seem slightly large , but I think that's just the render maybe .they seem to overlap the cod piece by quite a bit

Also yeah the helmet size looks fine

I think it might just be the perspective but hey if they end up being to big I'll just rescale them quickly ^^
Currently working on thumpers helmet almost done with it to :D

I think it might just be the perspective but hey if they end up being to big I'll just rescale them quickly ^^
Currently working on thumpers helmet almost done with it to :D

wow man your a beast hehe so when do you think we could start buying this bad boy :p or are you guna do a few first ??

in all honesty dude theres nothing wrong with the helmet

No it's not. Trust me, I'm a 3D modeler, I even worked on an IM suit for the intro of the - canceled - Avengers game.

Most of the movie suits are supposed to be 6" 5 inches tall, that makes the man inside about 6 feet tall, making the helmet more than 1/8th of the total height of the armor. This helmet is far too small. You have to substract about 2/3 of an inch from its outline on all sides because of the material's thickness and the inner workings like the servos opening the face plate. Or just try to overlay a photograph of a real human on top of it.

It is too small.

To bad it got canceled Vargatom it looked awesome :<

And I'll just release the models with the helmet as is if someone assembles it and if they tell me it's to big or small I'll resize it for them.

Also, say hello to thumper! :D

Attachments

• thumper head back.jpg
    thumper head back.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 254
  • thumper head side.jpg
    thumper head side.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 321
  • thumper head.jpg
    thumper head.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 368

These are amazing! I love watching this thread, because deathgrey is so fast it's always being updated with sweet pics!

Does anyone know what program is being used to make these?(just out of curiosity):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back