Aliens Dropship helmet part ID help

For the left side I went with casts even though I have most of the parts from the various model kits and such. The grill is from an old TV that is impossible to find and I dont think the round part has been identified. For the right side I am going with all orginal parts as I have them all, including the belvin hoses. As an aside, i did find a different bike hose that has the same weave, etc but not the same ends.

I also have the 3D files and thought to use the belvin hose cuts files but honestly they are not quite right. I hand built the white version and the green version is mostly hand built too.

Where are those videos? I would love to take a look.

riley1 If you wouldn't mind, can I ask if you could provide the part details for the attached /correct me if I've made mistake, please?
Kit name, part number [if poss], how many of each part is in a [complete] kit, would all be amazing!

Attachments

• Dropship RHS labelled.jpg
    Dropship RHS labelled.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 37
Hi yes no worries . Parts 1,2 & 3 are from the Revell Robotech Tabor kit . Luckily all those parts are from one kit . I’ve uploaded a pic of the box lid for reference. The other part is from a poleroid camera (pic attached) it’s the housing of the button you press to take a picture cut down.

IMG_0597.jpeg
IMG_0359.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back