ALIEN QUEEN LIFE-SIZE FIGURE Work IN PROGRESS

Can you do a run in strong fibreglass so I can sling a hammock between it's arms when my wife kicks me out?

Alan, we'll go halvers, put 2 hammocks on it with a drinks cabinet built into the head and get our own episode of "Grand Designs".

kevin-mccloud.jpg

not sure if she can survive during snow strom....:lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol

.... if I even dream to get one of these, I'd get divorce papers the next day :lol

glad my wife let this slide this time...no divorce paper for me! :love :behave

Amazingly... frightening!

My would kill me with that in my living room. :eek

Awesome paint work too!

thanks man, glad u like the paints. :thumbsup

Seriously this is now the COOLEST thing I have EVER seen, great work my friend you have the envy of every Alien nerd on TRPF. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go some towels to clean up the river of drool on my keyboard....

working on the Arm. not fully done yet, WIP. im getting the chrome silverTone Shower Water Hose Tube for connect the arm to her body. still need to redo her nails, need polish. :love

Last edited:
The paint is looking Amazing!! really nice job (y)thumbsup:thumbsup
I think I caught a glimps of Her face in an early pic you posted :confused

What are your plans for the face? Are you planning to re-make it so that its as screen accurate as possible (like the rest of Her) or just tidy up what you have?

Last edited:
The paint is looking Amazing!! really nice job (y)thumbsup:thumbsup
I think I caught a glimps of Her face in an early pic you posted :confused

What are your plans for the face? Are you planning to re-make it so that its as screen accurate as possible (like the rest of Her) or just tidy up what you have?

for now im going to try custom it with what i have, im not try to be screen accurate, i will use the parts i have, if it turn out not what i want, i'll use bruce's Queen face. i have the wall mount piece from Bruce Hansing long ago, its a nice one.

Wow - is this cast from the original.

That has to be HEAVY!

Impressive for sure.

yes everything except the face, total weights is around 900lbs, due to the steel armature inside her, and base, i cannt move her by myself, it need atleast 3 ppl do the works :eek

Last edited:
for now im going to try custom it with what i have, im not try to be screen accurate, i will use the parts i have, if it turn out not what i want, i'll use bruce's Queen face. i have the wall mount piece from Bruce Hansing long ago, its a nice one.

That sounds like a blindin idea :thumbsup It'll look absolutely spot on with Bruce's Queen face :)

Excuse my ignorance but I had to look up Bruce Hansing :$
& found this: Page 5

TBF the name did ring a bell, I should know better what with my interests :$:lol

:)

spent sometimes on the top face area, all hand painted by me, this sculpt is Original Distortion's face, i didnt do any customs yet. looks different from the movie.

Last edited:
If it's sheer physical size and rarity aren't impressive enough, your finishing work certainly is.

Fantastic stuff!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back