Alien / Nostromo Uniforms

Mike R. is going to be doing some iron on and stencils of the NOSTROMO for the back of the jackets. The color will be an aqua due to the fact it is the closest he can find.

I would like to know who all would be interested in these so Mike knows how much material to order.

Thanks
Steve

I'd be in for a set of those too, price depending

a question about the RAF Mark 3 jackets guys. I'm a 44" chest, size 17 collar, what sort of size should I be aiming for? a 7, a 6? guidance please if someone has one

Hey guys!
Wow, reading through this post is like christmas!
Well done guys, great work.

One quick question, i think this might have been covered, but i cannot find it for the life of me. I saw somewhere people are using Dickies work shirts and trousers for the, um well...shirts and trousers, is this so? if so.... are they litterally called work shirts etc?

Thanks again guys, I have been glued to this post for an hour just looking though everything!!

wow

Jimmy

NOSTROMO heat transfer color.

Here is the color we are using. It is as close as we can find. I think we are pretty darn close. With a little weathering it will be dead on. the monotor really doesn't show good but trust, me it looks like the one I took these pictures at Bob's house.

442pastgreen.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys!

One quick question, i think this might have been covered, but i cannot find it for the life of me. I saw somewhere people are using Dickies work shirts and trousers for the, um well...shirts and trousers, is this so? if so.... are they litterally called work shirts etc?

Thanks again guys, I have been glued to this post for an hour just looking though everything!!

wow

Jimmy

Take a look at post # 90 in this thread.

Hey guys!

One quick question, i think this might have been covered, but i cannot find it for the life of me. I saw somewhere people are using Dickies work shirts and trousers for the, um well...shirts and trousers, is this so? if so.... are they literally called work shirts etc?

If you did that, they would require very extensive modding. As I remember, some people used dickies 'painter's pants' because they are made of heavy white duck. What you would have to do is buy 2 pairs and then cut up one pair for fabric to make mods from. Ditto the shirt.

On the other hand, magnoli clothieers makes a replica of the shirt that's pretty good, it depends on what's more important to you, cost or your labor.

NOSTROMO heat transfer color.

Here is the color we are using. It is as close as we can find. I think we are pretty darn close. With a little weathering it will be dead on. the monotor really doesn't show good but trust, me it looks like the one I took these pictures at Bob's house.

442pastgreen.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Are you gonna make any more of those? perhaps to sell?

Mike R. is going to be doing some iron on and stencils of the NOSTROMO for the back of the jackets. The color will be an aqua due to the fact it is the closest he can find.

I would like to know who all would be interested in these so Mike knows how much material to order.

Thanks
Steve

Me! Me! 2 sets!

Jacket finished...check.
Shirt finished...check.
Undershirt finished...color chrcking the dye.
Pants...waiting delivery.
Shoes...Persolls...check.

In about a week my Nostromo crew uniform will be ready to show-off. :)

I wouldn't exactly call them high performance athletic wear as the soles are very thin and there is no arch support whatsoever, but to complete the look of the uniform they look fantastic.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back