89 Bat Grapple (Modular Utility Unit) / 66 Bat Shield, Goonies adventure set, etc.

I should have my Goonies Adventure Set next week. I can't wait to take photos and compare it to the Factory Entertainment key. Should be fun!

Saw the 89 Grapple set was just put up for reserve and got my spot!

Curious to see how this compares to the SDSTUDIOS gun.

Saw the 89 Grapple set was just put up for reserve and got my spot!

Curious to see how this compares to the SDSTUDIOS gun.
For someone like you that always gets the best of the best, I believe you’ll be very pleased.
Your begins cabinet is still something that I absolutely love. Now you have a full rocketeer display. Your displays are simply amazing.

Now up for preorder on BBTS!

I already secured my spot with the $80 deposit directly on your site. BBTS lists a $120 deposit to buy it there. Should I cancel and switch to preordering from them?

Now up for preorder on BBTS!

I already secured my spot with the $80 deposit directly on your site. BBTS lists a $120 deposit to buy it there. Should I cancel and switch to preordering from them?

Nah, they all come from Paragon anyway. Only difference is Paragon will ship it to you rather than having Paragon ship it to BBTS and then having the third party ship it to you

Any chance to get the Batman Begins version as well ?
Grapple_batman_begins_4.jpg

Can’t wait! I assume if I’ve paid my deposit on your website directly, as opposed to preordering through BBTS for example, I should be good?

Should be all good. (y)

Customer service will reach out for the balance once pieces are in hand. Keep an eye on our socials and/or join the mailer for updates. We always show pics of new arrivals when the containers come in. Once those go up, delivery is just around the corner. Aaand, whenever in doubt, you can simply call us and someone will gladly confirm your status.

Thanks for jumping on board!

Are the promo pics of the bolo attachment how it looks in final? It looks amazing, but I thought it was supposed to have a darker and more hammered metal finish as opposed to smooth and shiny chrome.

We plan on doing some behind the scenes video on how we come to some of these decisions in the months ahead. That said, we ultimately chose to go with polished aluminum for this project.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back