5 Mortal Kombat 9 Masks (WIP)

Thank you not only for the PEP files but also the step by step of your armor! Really looks fantastic. If i ever get around to starting on my costume and post it, you can count on a VERY honorable mention for it.:thumbsup

Thank you not only for the PEP files but also the step by step of your armor! Really looks fantastic. If i ever get around to starting on my costume and post it, you can count on a VERY honorable mention for it.:thumbsup

You're welcome and thank you too! I look forward to seeing your build when you start :)

Update: I got the display head covered with a few coats of resin and rondo on the inside. Now I started on the detail lines on scorpions hood. This will be a slower process as the stuff takes 4 hours to dry and I'm not going to do it all at once in fear of smudging before it dries.

still doing a fantastic job there mate!! love it!!! ya know I would never have thought of using puff paint to do the hood!! great idea!!
I really can't wait to see how this looks all together!

still doing a fantastic job there mate!! love it!!! ya know I would never have thought of using puff paint to do the hood!! great idea!!
I really can't wait to see how this looks all together!
Thank you :D I was trying to figure out a way to do the hood before I ever started these projects. One day I went through the store and seen the puffy paint and had a eureka! moment..lol.

Hood is done now. Just need to let it sit for a few days:

another option would have been to cut the sections out of thin a4 sheet of foamie from the craft store, that's the route I probably would have took coz no way I would have thought of using puff paint....

this looks great my friend
Thank you, How have you been. Your build coming along at all? ;)
another option would have been to cut the sections out of thin a4 sheet of foamie from the craft store, that's the route I probably would have took coz no way I would have thought of using puff paint....
I thought about the foamie but wanted something a bit easier in the sense of mobility. Only think I was worried about was making it look/move correctly while wearing it. Plus I didn't want to burn up in it..lol.

One more update for the time being. I figured I'd use that puffy paint and try it out on the bracers for the lines.

That sir is some excellent work!!
Thank you :D

Here's Some pics of scorpions costume 99% done. Only a few things I've left out. Still planning on the trim on the tunic and I overlooked the shoulder pads. Still need to secure them down and add the weight to the front flap..lol

Thanks :) Just need to finish the small parts and then there's only 5 costumes to go..lol. Sub Zero is also close to being finished. Just need to make the tunic.

Thank you toja :) Still is nowhere near the quality of your work though!

On a down note, I have to remake the Frost pep...:(

th_random528.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks for the compliment, I see no chance of repairing fiber ..?

This was just a resin skin. I didn't get around to the fiberglass part of it so it's pretty crushed. It was ran over in my workshop when I pulled my mower out. Never knew it was there so somehow it got knocked down under there.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back