32" Millenium Falcon V.2

thanks guys.. im building the deagostini falcon and im thinking to replace the stuff for the original parts ..

do you think guys... somebody can cast the part for me??... instead of me buying all the kits...
cheers.!

thanks guys.. im building the deagostini falcon and im thinking to replace the stuff for the original parts ..

do you think guys... somebody can cast the part for me??... instead of me buying all the kits...
cheers.!

Don't know if it helps, but i'm after exactly the same thing. I'm just test fitting some prints to this, so i can then cast the parts, and wanted to do the same as you. Make the hull accurate, and then use the original bits. I have a lot of ref for the model kit parts, but if anyone already offers them, then that would be even better.

mf_00063.jpg

mf_00064.jpg

Don't know if it helps, but i'm after exactly the same thing. I'm just test fitting some prints to this, so i can then cast the parts, and wanted to do the same as you. Make the hull accurate, and then use the original bits. I have a lot of ref for the model kit parts, but if anyone already offers them, then that would be even better.

View attachment 573284

View attachment 573285

Basically im building 2 falcons ... 1 ill leave it as it comes ...
and the second one i want to make it screen accurate ... and one of the things i can see is the cockpit .. and han/Lando figure ...

any help guys much appreciated
Thanks !

Hi,
i really love your Cockpit-Work! I want also rebuild the Original 32" Cockpit, some parts i have already found, but can you tell me from which Kit the floor is? Would be really great if you can write more about the Donor Kits for your Cockpit build.

Thank you!

Because i'm new here, no one wants to give a tip to me? That's a bit strange :( I understand that a board like this can not live with one-post Users, but this is not my intention. I already found some Parts where come from the Tamiya 25pdr. and Monogram (Revell?) B-29. But since i doesn't have reasonable Reference Pictures or as many Donor Kits that where used by ILM, i'm glad for every Information.

Foobos, the basic issue is this: limited (or non-existant) supply of the donor kits has fostered a reticence to share part identifications within the studio scale (SS) fraternity for fear of worsening the availability of said donor kits. This is not an intuitive paradigm but one that I also had to become educated of when I first joined the forum. Because of the frequency of such requests as yours, there is a certain level of annoyance for the long time SS practitioners. Also, as donor parts identification & research usually involves a ridiculous amount of effort, the perception of someone asking for a 'freebie shortcut' without any demonstrated commitment is offensive or at the least, seen as disrespectful.

I relay this in hope that it helps resolve any misunderstanding but my experience is my own and I obviously cannot speak for any other members.

Back to the regularly scheduled Bat-channel...

Foobos, do you have pix of the parts you've already ID'ed? The B-29 is one kit I have plenty of bits from... in case someone needs something from it.

R/ Robert

I am working on a 32" and wonder if you can help me with these pieces. I can't figure out which model these come from. I know I had it and now can't find it. I need the ID of the pieces on the upper left sitting over the Matilda side skirt that look like tank suspensions. Any help is appreciated. I know the pic is upside down.
Thank you
Chris
chris.JPG

After lurking since 2012 my first post on RPF and it's because of a Playmate :rolleyes

Tchh! Women.......they get you every time............especially if they are naked......:eek :lol

Thanks for the photos. Are you sharing large versions anywhere?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back