2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am extremely happy right now! A U-Haul van just pulled up outside and dropped off the package. The van did have a USPS sticker/emblem on the door, but I thought it was weird that it was a U-Haul van.

The P.O. rents add'l vehicles during the holiday rush.

Last edited:
Mark mine as received got dropped off this morning . Thanks for the thermal detonator Santa . You are my kind of scum

Attachments

• IMAG3902.jpg
    IMAG3902.jpg
    814.4 KB · Views: 99
Mark me as received....

Fully Poseable....A note I saw after stating its poseable due to the frame being wire, foam body, and then the fur...what I noticed this had to sculpted and hand painted as well....So awesome...I would have never guessed this and I am super stoked that I got this...thank you so much Santa :)

Very cool - right after the first picture I said to myself "is that hand made??" Holy Crude someone did a great job - how fun !

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE. Thank you very much Santa, I'm going to hold off on opening until Thursday morning and will post my reactions then!

One so far, maybe if it was smaller it would be coming with my regular mail man (at work tonight so I won't know until morning). Thanks so much man, can't wait to open it.

Got the box today, yeah my usual mailman brings me tubes all the time so come onnnn mailman

Update: girlfriend got home to find it there. Very excited thanks rogee

Last edited:
Thanks Secret Santa ! A most excellent Original Series Phaser arrived today - sorry could not wait the few days :)

I am not a "keep it in the box" kinda guy so this was out and about right after the picture - it is going to look perfect next to my Original Series Tricoder. I have a simple water gun phaser by it right now which is immediately being upgraded to this model. Thanks again great choice.

Screen Shot 2014-12-23 at 9.16.59 PM.png

Thanks Secret Santa ! A most excellent Original Series Phaser arrived today - sorry could not wait the few days :)

I am not a "keep it in the box" kinda guy so this was out and about right after the picture - it is going to look perfect next to my Original Series Tricoder. I have a simple water gun phaser by it right now which is immediately being upgraded to this model. Thanks again great choice.

View attachment 418108

Awsome! So glad you liked it. :)

Nice to see parcels arriving. One more day of post before Christmas so hopefully a bunch arrive tomorrow!

For those still waiting, please don't sweat it. Every year there are some people who receive their gifts after Christmas, with the way the postal service is slammed this time of year I'm surprised there aren't more. Also, I'm among you! I haven't received yet, but my parcel is coming (as is yours). So don't worry guys. Regardless of what happens everyone will get sorted. :)

Just an FYI, the next few days I'll be pretty sparse on here due to family obligations running through the weekend. I will try and check in once a day though!

My secret santa gift has Arrived ACCORDING to gf she wasn't pleased since she was waiting for package from Disney store and my SS gift was packed in a box of the Disney store when i get back home ill take Some pics of my gift i'm curious what Will be inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back