2013 Toronto Prop Party

Hehe I will Indeed.. You know Mike, I'm planning on building a Fallout 3 power armor helmet.. but going off some non-game concept art.. the shape of the faceplate is very similar to your avatar pic.. Will keep you informed once I have something to show!

Is that Prop Christmas party? :D

:lol In a manner of speaking I suppose. Mostly just my props though. Dave brings some of his jackets if he's able which is always a treat. We have Artemis set up in the basement, I make Star Trek "Red Shirt" cookies as well as Star Wars chocolates. It's always a fun time!

Mike, did you build that Cyberman helmet? :thumbsup :cool

Not from scratch but yes, I completed the kit. :) I have the chest armour as well at home, just need the rest of the cyber suit!

:lol In a manner of speaking I suppose. Mostly just my props though. Dave brings some of his jackets if he's able which is always a treat. We have Artemis set up in the basement, I make Star Trek "Red Shirt" cookies as well as Star Wars chocolates. It's always a fun time!

Not from scratch but yes, I completed the kit. :) I have the chest armour as well at home, just need the rest of the cyber suit!
"Red Shirt" cookies! :lol :thumbsup
That helmet is sweet, great job :cool I've never seen a cyber man replica (I don't get out much ;) :lol )

"Red Shirt" cookies! :lol :thumbsup

Inspired by this comic :D :

RedshirtCookies.jpg

That helmet is sweet, great job :cool I've never seen a cyber man replica (I don't get out much ;) :lol )

I haven't seen one either except online. I'd love to get a full costume though!

So, I've posted pics of the stuff I had WIP at the party, just not on this board, anyone interested in seeing them? And should I start a thread or is there a good one to post in?

So, I've posted pics of the stuff I had WIP at the party, just not on this board, anyone interested in seeing them? And should I start a thread or is there a good one to post in?

Of course! :)

If it's just a bunch of random stuff I'd start a thread in the replica props section called "My Prop Projects" or something like that and let it be a catch all for everything you're working on. Make sure to post a link here so we can find it!

Great collection you have there Dan.
I was always amazed with the sheer quantity of props in the Power Rangers franchise.

Great collection you have there Dan.
I was always amazed with the sheer quantity of props in the Power Rangers franchise.

They have to pump out a whole new set of weapons, morphers, etc every year for each new series(new toys to buy), multiplied by 20 years, it really adds up.

The show props that arn't morpher or weapon related are the really neat things, I've seen some interesting things people have replicated. But there is alot to work with.

Who was at the party and had a hypospray, I wanted to talk to you but never managed to. I was wondering how you applied the magnets to keep the vial in the spray.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back