2013 Man of Steel Costume

Well like said I used a hot glue gun and spray adhesive. I'm working on mark vii iron man at the moment as well.a friend has done the cape so hoping to collect that soon.once fitted will add the photos of the finished article

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. Haven't managed to put any updates or photos up as i am currently working on trying to make an Iron man godkiller suit. will dig out the man of steel suit with cape and put a photo on asap.

Killergata - the boots are simply tailored and sprayed wellington boots. nothing fancy i'm afraid

This may seem like an odd question but will a wetsuit be comfortable to wear for a full day. I would think it would be unbearably hot. :unsure

I'm wanting to help my friend build one, and so I thought I'd bump this one back up. The suit looks nice dude, how much did it cost you to make roughly?

Hi guys, this project actually has stalled after my last updates and as of yet i'm struggling to resolve things. the faux leather used for the details didnt stick to the suit for long and unfortunetly ended up damaging the suit, meaning that this is a shelved and unfinished project for me now. sorry for the lack of updates but i have move on to bigger and better things now. if anyone has any questions about what i had done i would be happy to help

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back