2012 Toronto Prop Party **JUNE 2nd, 2012**

OB, hope you don't mind (certainly didn't mean to step on your toes) but I was bored today and did up a flyer which matches a t-shirt I have been working on.

Here's a PDF of both a full page and a 2 up version to save paper. I am not sure if the admission price needed to be updated or not.

Hope you guys like it!

Here's a PDF of both a full page and a 2 up version to save paper. I am not sure if the admission price needed to be updated or not.

Hope you guys like it!

Awesome. I totally like it!

Talked with our weekend producer. Global News will send a camera so you'll get a bit of publicity for yourself and your props.

That's great news.
Exposure for the event is the real satisfaction for me.

We may have a bigger crowd for next year's party and we can probably get the larger room also next year.

Thanks guys.
You rock!

Very nicely done!! :)

Hopefully the idea of some press will encourage people to bring their stuff to show off. Our weekend producer is a total nerd, if he wasn't working he'd be at the party. :)

Awesome! Be sure to thank micdavis! I'll donate something too, might be a screen used Serenity banknote, but I will have to see if I have any to spare, will see if I have anything else too. Hopefully we can get more raffle prizes!

***UPDATE***

FOR ALL THOSE BRINGING PROPS

LARGE PROPS: Please let me know ASAP, so I can plan your space requirements.

SMALL PROPS: Please let me know how many tables you may need so I can post a list

Think I already mentioned but:

- Stormtrooper Mannequin
- Han in Carbonite

Also a bunch of helmets and most of the stuff I brought last year. If I finish it in time I'll bring my remote control mouse droid.

So we're looking at 3-4 tables plus some floor space.

Yep I will be, trying to cut some weight from it too actually and fixing a couple things; but that shouldn't mean others should leave theirs home. :)

That's a good idea O_B.

Maybe if anyone works with certain materials.

Maybe 'GhostCinderella' can show us a little mask construction.

**UPDATE**
Demonstrators Wanted!

We would like to add a workshop/demonstration to the party.

Anyone who would like to demonstrate how they create or work on their projects.

If anyone works with special materials or does any kind of sculpting..Anything.

Just to show how you take an idea and work with it towards a final product.

Alternatively, is there any trade/skill people would like to see? I know I would love seeing some of the scratch build techniques that styrofoam_guy uses. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back