2011 Red Y-Wing: Build Thread™

NO WAY! This thread slips to the second page!!!! I must do my duty!
:lol he said doody!

OK... Jason..... Holidays are over lets see the painting magic!!

Weathering begins! Decals laid and sealed, ID bands done, chipping on eggs done, and chipping everywhere else continues...

L1110789.jpg

Jason,it looks very very nice!!:love
I saw MOM Y in the past.It looked like white unlike falcon.It would look grey depending on the light though...Difficult!

Surely the base coats on the props were the same Platinumee wotsehoohah they blew on the X birds?
It would be white to us, only maybe the naked eye would pick up the grey, but then JASON HAS SEEN THIS BIRD IN THE FLESH, so, cant get any better closure than that.
Think id like to try the Insignia white on it maybe, maybe not, as im really liking what Jason has so far, once the mist coats and weather go on that hull, she's really going to pop.

Regardless, the whole thing is held up alone by those painted grey parts, its my favorite bit lol..........thats a joke BTW, dont phone, its just for fun lol.

Keep it coming J, there is such an ANH vibe around at the moment, spearheaded by this awesome kit, and subsequent build.

lee

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back