2001 A Food Tray Odyssey

Maybe the simple answer is to buy the gold ones, which are pretty affordable still, and color match a radiance automotive blue and just paint 'em.

Went to Amazon (U.S./Canada) and didn't find those particular cups...Lunajammer, where are you located?
They're vintage. They date to the 60's. Gotta go to ebay. They show up in thrift stores, flea markets and antique stores from time to time, so even though I've been looking for the blue ones, the gold ones are still attainable. (I'm in Fargo, ND).

My "allegedly" production used 2001 cutlery just arrived and I would love to display them together with the tray.

The set contains of three pieces marked in the picture (long knife/fork, slightly shorter spoon), if that helps anybody.

Attachments

• 2001_cutlery.jpg
    2001_cutlery.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 117
I have the silverware but no tray, food modules, or cup.

Should you ever decide to offer these, joberg, I imagine there would be a lot of interested members here (I among them).

Beautiful work as always, by the way! :love:

Thanks temponaut;) As for producing this particular tray...some explanations are needed:
I've build the tray from scratch, including the food trays. This prop should be done as a vacu-form tray and food trays. I don't have a vacu-form machine:( macropod80 has vacu-formed the tray (great work, btw) and used a brand of Thermoware called Arnoldware for the food trays, vintage '60s.

The cup is also a transformed found item. As lunajammer said, these cups can be found, sometimes, on Ebay... also vintage.
It would be too difficult and expensive for me to do those...sorry guys:(:(

thanks to a gracious member, John (aka Calumet), who sent me the right vintage cup,

All-RIGHT! Swear to God, I've been keeping my eye out for you at thrift stores and flea markets because I know how these things never feel complete until they're right. Looks perfect, I'm glad for you. The correct blue ones are tough muggins to find.

All-RIGHT! Swear to God, I've been keeping my eye out for you at thrift stores and flea markets because I know how these things never feel complete until they're right. Looks perfect, I'm glad for you. The correct blue ones are tough muggins to find.
Thanks...and yes, it seems like the blue one are harder to find for some reason. I whish my small trays were better:(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back