Re: Studio Scale TIE Fighter V3

Hey Julien,sorry for clogging up your wonderful Tie thread.Could you tell me if the guns are cut down?

Dave

Im sorry they are, look at the pics of What I built and please show pics of what you built.
Oh and this naval ship gives a lot more TIE parts ! :))
Ok so what ship are you talking about.... Please show us the sprue from the ship, but I am 100% that the part is not from a ship, I am looking at the sprue right now with the parts from the kit!! There two different parts if you look!! Just trying to help!!

First and foremost they are parts from a ship kit, and Propcollector I'm not sure what kit sprue you are referring to. If you've looked at Julien's build you'll see the part unaltered, since no modification is needed. The kit is very rare and donates more parts to the TIE, the ANH Falcon, Y-Wing, and oddly enough the ESB Star Destroyer.

Dan

Ok here is the whole part

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 205

Different parts. The parts Julien and Dave are referring to are the 4 double cannons surrounding the center hub plate.

I am sorry thought you guys was talking about the red circled parts!!!! So was those guns modified by Ilm or not?

Naughty, Voodoo... ;^D
I should know, I asked for the same thing (just without the vino, etc.) Doesn't seem right if I'm not there to help with the bill...

R/ Robert

Bonjour Monsieur Tox.
Je vous ai envoyé a PM.
J´espere que vous aimez.

I send you a PM.
I hope, you like it.

Cheers
Luis

Bonjour.

I have not received any answer. So I dont know if you have not read my mesagess or if you are too busy.
thanks
Luis

Bonjour.

I have not received any answer. So I dont know if you have not read my mesagess or if you are too busy.
thanks
Luis

Hey Luis,

Sorry I have read your PM however there were no questions to answer ?
I'm not sure of what you're expecting ?

Bonjour.
thanks for your answer (I was not sure if I had sent correctly the messages).
I only wanted to Thank you for your help and to show you my progresos.
I would like your opinión. Just this.
Tanks
Luis.

Bonjour.
thanks for your answer (I was not sure if I had sent correctly the messages).
I only wanted to Thank you for your help and to show you my progresos.
I would like your opinión. Just this.
Tanks
Luis.

Sure Ill be happy to give my (humble) opinion when you'll show what you're building !
Keep in mind Im not an X-1 expert, Ive never studied it in details so I may not be able to help but for the regular TIE parts they used to build Vader's TIE. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back