1/35 Alien Queen Egg Chamber Dio New pics Last post

AEF went out of Biz a LONG time ago...but member here has all his masters!!

Is there interest?

Absolutely, I am extremely interested. I have some AEF and Phebus figures but definitely could use more marines, aliens, and of course verboski, spunkmeyer,, powerloaders and newt!

Did they ever mold the detailed apc interior they promised in their promo catalogue?

It is possible to buy aef aliens. I put my set together about ten years ago. I got nearly all of thme through colpar hobbies. They had conections with people that had hoarded the stuff whn it was available.

I also have the egg chamber masters(I think) no queen but everyything else.

IIRC wasn't there some of the colonist stuck to the walls of the chamber? Could make a few of those in pre and post burst...

It is possible to buy aef aliens. I put my set together about ten years ago. I got nearly all of thme through colpar hobbies. They had conections with people that had hoarded the stuff whn it was available.

Thanks, I will contact them. I had most of the kits years ago, but had to sell them due to finances at the time. I am looking for a full set so I can do several dioramas with the halcyon APC etc. Other than ebay and phebus I have not had much luck in re-acquiring these.

If anyone else knows where to get them please let me know.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back