1/2 studio scale Offworld Blimp - DONE!!

Re: 1/2 studio scale Offworld Blimp - MOVING AHEAD!

On it's way, Officer Fyfe!

And yeah - PYRAMID!! Will offer the photo etch when it gets made! Will build a nice, oh, five and a half foot Pyramid at half-scale!

Oh, you beautiful man!!!

Now...if somebody could scan and output at half-scale the pyramid tiles that are in circulation... :)

Here is something fun (prepping the footage/ideas for the screens on the blimp - decided to do a dry run with this) - I have made a video screen play all of the footage from the ads in Blade Runner. I added a soundtrack using a Vangelis song, and the Japanese song which was also in the film.... I will add this to the side of a building model I plan to scratch build, so it looks like it is from Blade Runner. It will be a nice base for a Spinner model!!

YouTube - Blade Runner Screen Test

Where did you get the source footage of the ads? Is it on the four or five disc DVD set?

Can't wait to see this finished! :D

I got the blimp ad from a friend - it wasn't on the discs.

Getting closer...

6101138006_9c9419d960_o.jpg

So i'm sure this project looks absolutely awesome, but all the pictures are dead...

Yeah get with it, Jason! We're tired of you slacking off around here (scampers behind a pile of unfinished models in a cloud of loose plastic bits and old decal sheets)

Once the Apoxie Sculpt cures, I can smooth up that equator!

6180154470_ea397b42a7_o.jpg

A builders kit - lotta scratch building, but you get a massive leg up with a parts set....

Well, you can get the shells now if you'd like. PM me and I'll give you the info - I'm not going to "package" a set of parts - but I'm happy to let others buy what I generate as I build this... so not a kit, exactly, but more of a super leg up for builders!

Good stuff man! Love those billboard vids too. Are just planning on doing the geisha and Offworld ads?

Andy

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back