1:1 Life-Size FIGHT CLUB Tyler Durden !!!

I just had to add some eyes to this bust. WOW, thats the best work I have ever seen Bob. :thumbsup

316043000.jpg

Great likeness so far! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

And those coats! Thats quite something! I LOVE the red leather jacket!

Holy ****K!!! That is just all sorts of cool! Dude, you've got to be stoked to know that'll be coming in the mail soon...can NOT wait to see this one finished

Bobby C. Rulz!

Here is the actual "screen used" Tyler Durden Red Jacket outfit from my collection that will go with the sculpt. It's directly from the FOX studios, and is "the" one that was hand picked from a second hand store by Brad Pitt himself, and Costume Designer Michael Kaplan.

Ok, question: are there any designer tags inside the jacket, or have they been removed? If so, is there any info out there about the designer of the jacket and/or date of manufacture?

Ok, question: are there any designer tags inside the jacket, or have they been removed? If so, is there any info out there about the designer of the jacket and/or date of manufacture?

I'm sorry buddy but I don't want original jacket to get replicated (at least accurately), hope you can understand.

Since 1999 I have literally seen hundreds of jackets that people tried to model after original, but none of them even came close, as there are some key features / details not visible on any public photos and in the movie scenes are pretty dark.

FOX replicated the jacket to be used as back-up during the movie for some stunt scenes, but even those are not accurate to "hero" jacket lol.

That's the most incredible thing I've ever seen. I'm one of the biggest Fight Club fans ever, and a huge Pitt fan. I would LOVE to own one of these. Any plans at all to release maybe a resin head or something to collectors?

I'm sorry buddy but I don't want original jacket to get replicated (at least accurately), hope you can understand.

That's cool, though I wasn't interested in replicating the jacket. I would just like to own a Tyler jacket without having to pay US$400 for an inaccurate replica. If it was originally a found item, you would think there would be more out there (probably just rotting in second-hand stores). It's funny how there isn't (nor ever has been, it seems) any designer info on it.

That's cool, though I wasn't interested in replicating the jacket. I would just like to own a Tyler jacket without having to pay US$400 for an inaccurate replica. If it was originally a found item, you would think there would be more out there (probably just rotting in second-hand stores). It's funny how there isn't (nor ever has been, it seems) any designer info on it.

This might be due to the fact Michael Kaplan (Fight Club Costume Designer) may have altered the jacket in some ways. Still one of the rare things to achieve might be the color. It's age (maybe 30 years old or more), fading, dirt and other alerations created a color that's very hard to match.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back