1:1 GRAND MOFF TARKIN Bust by Jordu Schell

they are all latex Brad.

I was on a mask and maquette making course taught by Jordu a couple of years ago. In 1 week he managed to sculpt, mould, cast and paint a full creature bust. All the while teaching us along the way and making a maquette.

Yeah, I've seen him work before too, and not only is he incredibly talented, but he works SO fast! In one weekend he created over five fully completed sculptures, and not one was lacking. Made it look effortless.

I've read the comments about the hairline and the cheekbones in this post, but nevertheless, I instantly recognized that as Tarkin (and possibly photoshopped due to the amazing quality).

As a static sculpture, un-freakin-believable! I'm fascinated by the coloring around the mouth and chin. If anyone has ever tried their hand in sculpting, you know how difficult it is just to get the structure correct, much less the coloration and subtle details. Absolutely incredible!

Lucas should have used this baby in Revenge of the Sith in place of the stand-in... CGI the eyes moving and voila! You have Peter Cushing back from the dead! :love

The more I look at those pics I keep thinking that this bust looks more like Peter Cushing than Peter Cushing looks like Peter Cushing! :lol

Put me down on the list when Jordu offers a "run" in the JY...:love

brad

Holy Crap!! It looks like his head was cut off years ago, cryogenically frozen and thawed out for that picture!!

Simply amazing the caliber of talented people out there.

I want to believe that's fake. I really do. That's unreal. Sincerely. That guy is beyond talented. That's genius.

Holy cow. That's just UnFREAKING believable. AMAZING talent.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back