Skele-gro Bottle

arnoldo

Any one ever made one of these?
skelegrow.jpg

I have seen one or two replicas of this, but they were one offs and not done as a run. This would be a cool prop if it could be accurately.

thomas;)

I was thinking it might be a shampoo bottle.

Here is a picture, I think of the replica at Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

l

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's not a found item.
look at the collar bones, no actual bottle would have those raised, much less have arms attached. That stuff would be molded in.

What is zbrush? 3d modeling? 3d printer?
A

zbrush is this crazy awesome modeling software which is basically made for character design. those bones and things would be so hard for me to make in autocad, but its much easier to do it in zbrush. it's more like virtual/digital clay that you can sculpt. you set up a bone structure and morph spheres around with certain tools and you can get some great looking organic shapes with much less effort than a hard edged modeling system

Last edited:
I would love to have someone sneek up behind those displays and take a few good pictures of the backsides of those bottles in the wizard world of harry potter.

When I was at WWOHP in October I bought the Skele-gro keychain, its small but pretty accurate as far a a keychain goes I suppose. I took some quick pics on my phone so soz for the quality, it might make for a good starting point if no pics of the back of the actual ones can be found

4087-skele-gro-keychain-front.jpg

4088-skele-gro-keychain-back.jpg

Hope these are of help to someone, I hope to start on this replica pretty soon myself and look forward to seeing others progress too

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back