*UPDATED* Robocop - Auto 9 blueprint

TheShinyOne

Having done a lot of blueprints for Mass-Effect 3 all in the same fashion, I decided to make a blueprint in a different style, different setting.

This is the Auto-9 for the first Robocop movie.

I'll put up a HR file tomorrow (or after the weekend) in the PaperProps, which will be free to use.

Hope you guys (and girls) like it!

Last edited:
Re: Robocop - Auto 9 blueprint

Many thanks TheShinyOne for your hard work and generosity!
I will be watching the paper props thread with great anticipation!
This is one of my favorite movie weapons! Sadly the only replica I have found so far is a cheap airsoft springer, but I keep looking!
Later, Petseal

^ now that's a reaction! ^ :)

Happy to help you, since I love to draw and am fond of weapons, I like doing this a lot.
No use to me when I finish it and it stays on my harddrive forever. Best to share it with people who love it just as much as I do, but have their skills in building or otherwise.

Who knows, maybe one day, someone will need my help and I will need theirs. That's what this community is all about, right?

Not to be picky but, your de-cock lever is the slide release and your slide catch lever is the de-cock and or fire select lever. Beautiful drawing!

someone said that the AUTO -9 will be in the remake..But what is the base pistol ?

Not to be picky but, your de-cock lever is the slide release and your slide catch lever is the de-cock and or fire select lever. Beautiful drawing!

Beat me to it.

Also, there is no flash suppressor. That's the compensator.

Size wise the measurements seem small, I get 13.125" for the length and 7" in height from my replica here.

Nice job though, sharp and clean graphics...I like it!

Last edited:

Thanx everyone for the kind reactions, but also for correcting me. I see it now. No guns allowed here in the Netherlands, so this is all based on Internet wisdom. See how far that get's ya! :)

I'll do the corrections (also dimension) on monday and re-upload!

Thanx again!

By the way, if that is a compensator and not a supressor, then what is the part that is called the compensator and compensator detach button now? If someone could point that out as well, it would be great!

By the way, if that is a compensator and not a supressor, then what is the part that is called the compensator and compensator detach button now? If someone could point that out as well, it would be great!

Not sure what the fictional jargon would be, but in real life the "compensator" is just pointing to the bottom of the extended slide. The "compensator detach" is just where the small forward handle of the real beretta M93R connects (see link to pic below). To detach the slide you would have to take down the whole gun.

http://www.airsoft-squared.com/images/reviews/1313751232780.jpg

BTW - the ejection port is located directly above the take down lever where that extra little cut out is. Where it's pointing to now is just the barrel.

The part in the drawing listed as compensator, would in the real firearm world be known
as Gingerbread! This means items added to a firearm that serve no purpose other then
looking good, different,or deadly.

In that case, I'll make up a use for it :) So I can call it something different then gingerbread.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back