Nerf Aliens Pulse Rifle Build

I love what you did with that ,I have the same identical nerf gun ,I wish I could build a shroud like that ,not that talented.......that is fantastic.....

There she is, almost finished. Getting the bottom part and the two upper filling strips into the shroud is a real pain, though. Still needs some weathering and final clear coat and i'm done with my prototype.

LcCpz.jpg

Oh thats gorgeous ,if you ever get into making shrouds for that Nerf gun, let me know ............lol.......I cant do that likd of work ,mine is metal working and some plexiglass......thats awesome......

Beautiful!!!

The round counter turned out perfect! This is officially the first complete M41-N (N for Nerf, of course) I've seen so far

I love that these are starting to pop up around the world :) Can't wait to see more shots and video of the round counter in action.

All i can say is, Nailed it!

i always collect odd nerf guns from americas thrift store or goodwill for stuff like this, and you can get em for less that 2 bucks most of the time. Ive got about 4 or 5 vulcans that way among tons of mavericks and the like. I would say next project is making a smartgun from a vulcan.

8a62a_sentry01Web.jpg

400px-ALSF-M56-2.jpg

and your thing about the samaritan, well i made one from a nerf gun for my young hellboy costume and used the nerf gun as a proto samaritan

7825_161568886645_3495582_n.jpg

btw, i didnt design the nerf maverick so dont ask why there is a semi auto slide AND a rotating barrel. lol!

Last edited:
Just one more person saying "Awesome work!" :)

Have been working on one of these after seeing your build, and have to say it is coming along a treat. Thanks for posting this awesome thread!

Quest's thread deserves a good bump.

Here are the fruits of my labor. It is important to be able to field strip your M41N.
M41NFieldStrip.jpg

Hi guys,
Was wondering if anyone that has done this nerf mod could put up some pics from all angles please? Trying to put my shrouds together and need to figure out what parts I will need to adjust. Especially the back of the gun. Thanks guys and these look sensational by the way :)
Cheers, Jason...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back