NCIS Abby's Caf-POW cup

propologist

Sr Member
Finally I found the right cup...might be old news for some of you. It's a 7-11 DOUBLE gulp cup. Or it appears to be from all the screen caps. I've been working on the label off and on , so now I need a some cups...anyone live around a 7/11..I'd like to get three or 4 with lids.

some images:

big-gulp.jpg

3235483250_e68178a307.jpg

if you ever think of making a few more, i would be interested :cool
I don't think that these size of cups even exist in Europe.

more than likely it will end up being a paper prop that I will post for free. I got on the 7/11 website and there's not any around me , Alabama,GA, TN etc. I have a few friends I am trying to get one from too.
I may just call the 7/11 hotline and see if I can get 25 cups and just sell them for cost and give the label away.
Her parents live real close to my home and she come here a few times a year for functions. I want to get a lid and one of my NCIS cards signed..lol

I have them around me. I haven't gone in one for ages. I don't know how much they sell for, They would probably charge full price for the cup without the drink which could make them kinda expensive

Cool project!

Her parents live real close to my home and she come here a few times a year for functions. I want to get a lid and one of my NCIS cards signed..lol
A Caf-Pow cup signed by Pauley Perrette would be a very cool NCIS collectible. :)

If these help at all I managed to get a few photos of the Caf-pow cup and some of the variations that have turned up over the years ...

Firstly, standard Caf-Pow
DSCF0890.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

NO Caf-Pow
DSCF0368.jpg

DSCF0844.jpg

Valentines Caf-Pow
DSCF0382.jpg

DSCF0856.jpg

And finially, not actually Caf-Pow, but kind of related, Gibbs's coffee cup lables.
DSCF0832.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

I hope they can help.

I am a huge NCIS fan. During season 1 I had the chance to visit the set and hang out. I didn't get to meet anyone on the cast put I did get sit at Jethro's desk, work on the first boat, and visit Abby's lab and lay on Ducky's slab in the morgue. If I can find the pics I'll post em.

Needless to say I soooooo want one of these to put on my desk. Thanks for taking this up.

Gregg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back