My small lifesized collection. New addition Fettster Joker

lurtz001

Hi folks,

Just thought I would post a few pics of my small collection which has been streamlined over the last few months, leaving me with a few lifesized statues.
The statues consist of a Batman....silicone head by Fettster , armour and legs by Bob Dullam ...needs a decent belt though

Silicone Hellboy by Fettster, Jack Sparrow by Studio Oxmox, a Dobby, and ET.

Next up will be a 1:1 Bane (after Christmas)

Enjoy the pics

20120921_192931_zps350f9088.jpg

20120921_193149_zps0f2118cd.jpg

20120921_193127_zpsf9043ecb.jpg

20120921_193135_zps00103c6d.jpg

20120921_193209_zpsbfa48c35.jpg

519ce9ba.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My small lifesized collection

sorry but i cant help but think while im looking at these, "x-factor, seriously?"

That is an awesome collection. I have several torso mannequins with costumes on them. I would love to be able to improve the costumes and place them on full mannequins. Then it would just be a matter of finding the space.

wow, great collection

that silicone Bale from Fettster....does it have glass eyes?...that figure looks really, really nice :thumbsup

Thanks for the comments guys. The Bale eyes were custom made by Fettster and really are very realistic .

What a collection! Dobby looks like he's been sent to the naughty corner for timeout heh.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back