My Prop Collection - New Addition(s): "Home-Theater finally finished!"

Re: Adam C.'s Prop Collection

Adam, to say you have a fantastic collection is an understatement!! I love your collection and how you have displayed all the goodies......really enjoying seeing the photos.

Keep up this great collection

I'm looking for the raptor claw from Jurassic Park...yours seem awesome! Is it resin? Was it done by one of the makers here?

Thanks. I like it. I got it from this seller on eBay. eBay My World - geneva-roth-holding-corp
Or just type in Jurassic Park Raptor claw Prop Replica in the eBay search function. He sells them all the time. I can't vouch for any of his other stuff but I love the Raptor claw.

View attachment 40769

:eek :eek :eek :eek

I can't believe that this thread slipped by me in the past !!

Adam, my man, boss, compadre, amigo, dude :cool :cool

What a display so up my alley !!

I just love the organised disorganisation looks !

Only one question if I may please - where did you get the Deckard wallet from ?

:eek :eek :eek :eek

I can't believe that this thread slipped by me in the past !!

Adam, my man, boss, compadre, amigo, dude :cool :cool

What a display so up my alley !!

I just love the organised disorganisation looks !

Only one question if I may please - where did you get the Deckard wallet from ?

Thanks man. Now you know why I took such a liking to your collection too. :lol The Blade Runner wallet was just something I threw together using a cheap $10.00 wallet, some stuff from Darth Mawr, (ID, key-card and Vid-phon card), found over in the Free Paper-Prop section and lastly a badge from eBay. (They are always for sale. Just type in "Blade Runner Badge" in the search section). When I get a chance, I'd like to grab some of Kurtyboy's awesome Blade Runner photos that he sells sometime too. (You can never have too many Blade Runner props, right?) ;)

View attachment 40947

Hi Adam,

another "where did you get" question: The BLADE RUNNER whisky glass, I'm looking for this for ages...

I've researched that the original was made by an italian glass manufacture but it's looooong time sold out. :unsure

So: where did you get yours and is it still available???

By the way great collection :thumbsup

... and while we're "where did you" grilling you :lol, where did you get the BR wallet ? Locally or on-line ?

Hi Adam, another "where did you get" question: The BLADE RUNNER whisky glass, I'm looking for this for ages...So: where did you get yours and is it still available???

Like Mr Webber and jameth1971 pointed out, they are still available from various sources. I got mine from this website, Tuscan Hills | Exclusively Italian
and it arrived safely in one piece with no problems whatsoever. (It's the 12.5 oz. glass.) Thanks for the comments man!

Adam, Someone asked the same question I wanted to ask....where did you get BuBo the Owl?

From here. Clash of the Titans - Bubo Accessory - Costumes I'm glad that Imhotep72 gave me the heads-up on it. You can't beat it for $ 12.99 ! :thumbsup

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Progress :love

Found a nice wallet

brwl.jpg

and got me the badge you showed me. Thanks !

I'll take the ID from the paper props as you suggested, but I'm trying to locate a Vid-Phon & Apartment card printed on credit card plastic. I know someone made them somewhere, I just can't find them.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back