My newest "sub"sonic screwdriver that opens wooden doors

Stuffj

Ok I just finished my newest "sub"sonic screwdriver and thought I would show it off a bit here.

It is made of SIX different types of wood and a quartz crystal. The six wood types are: (starting at the actuator) wood taken from a gum tree that been struck by LIGHTING, Mahogany, A burl or tree tumor taken from a black oak, the shaft is white oak, the lighter wood on the head is Tulip and the darker wood is Tiger.

The way it works is that the organic material (wood that is) resonates at a lower "sub" sonic frequency allowing for a more base operation recognizing the primitive material's fundamental make up. I feel it is kinda like the way that stainless steel is the perfect construction for the DeLorean in that is aids in flux dispersal.

I also just finished one that works on wood and deadlock seals but I will post a few pictures of that one later.

screwdrivers 3 and 4 011.JPGscrewdrivers 3 and 4 013.JPGscrewdrivers 3 and 4 016.JPGscrewdrivers 3 and 4 020.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back