Motorola TAC phone for Sliders Original Timer

GMB1of12000

Hi

I would like to know the exact model Motorola Phone that was used For the first timer in Sliders.
I want to get one and later commission someone to do a replica for me.

thanks

You could probably also use the "Motorola Micro TAC Lite" phone, as both the "Motorola Micro TAC Ultra Lite" models, are virtually identical.
The only real life differences were the internal weight and a vibrating buzzer.
The "Micro TAC Lite" is available in the same grey colour and with the same colour buttons as used on the sliders timer.
The back battery used in sliders timer was the bigger type than what was not normally issued with the phone as standard.

Micro TAC Lite s-l1600crop.png

Micro TAC Ultra Lite Motorola_TAC_Ultra_Lite_mobile_phone.jpg

This looks like a great job.

I have one of the MicroTAC Ultra Lite phones but never been able to get some circuitry for it so it remains in my to-do list. I have another close model phone and a kit shell. I have to finish my "functional" Egyptian timer and build the Jensen and Logan timers. I may use some arduino stuff just have some effects in them. I have the correct remote controls and game controllers for these.

this is the MicroTac I have
20130102_032243_zps4d5f9a33.jpg

This is the timer shell kit that I have
20130102_032025_zpsec2f240c.jpg20130102_043458_zps910e7f8a.jpg

this is the MicroTAC compared with the other one I have
phones.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back