eFX A New Hope Darth Vader Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: eFX ANH Vader?!?! WOW

Sure. He's also MR. OPPOSITE and *****-slamming the usual suspects, who has, but cannot/won't/whatever share.

can't wait to see this up-close! but would have a hard time convincing the family a need for a 5th vader helm. :p

but would have a hard time convincing the family a need for a 5th vader helm. :p

divorce-guy3.jpg

AH... yes... him.

Who?

No seriously... without him... we wouldn't have good pictures... so thanks! :cheers

looks very nice indeed! i´m really curious to see some better close-up pictures now, exspecially of the mounting mechanism...

Just curious about the left outer mouth wall and cheek skirt color choice. Looks like they went with black for the skirt and grey for the side of the mouth.

Just guessing, Carsten. He said he was cleaning up the masters way back on page 2. Why not have the same guy paint them as well? No one can say his pieces are not top shelf enough to let him paint the paintmasters of these helmets.

That idealized one is not for me though.

I like the clean version better than the hand painted one. The attempt is nice, but it needs alot of work to look "accurate". It's not the painted details, those are fine, it's the overall hand brushing over the entire mask. I could fix it in five minutes. :)

To be fair I'm guessing on the hand painted version that Gino just did the necessary work without the accuracy intended to the same level. Looks like his paint work, not unless the camera has really washed out details although I doubt it.

A flawed but overall nice official piece. Well done eFX.

I have no idea who painted it, but it just needs more paint. I'm sure it was rushed due to the lack of time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back