*** 2012 Secret Santa Sign-up - SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED ***

I'm a bad Santa :cry

We now know weaselhammer looks like this:

bad-santa-2003-01.jpg

:lol

I just whipped up this Shipping Label for a Secret Santa and since it is very Generic I thought I would put it on here for anyone else to use on their yet to be shipped Gifts. Just my way of giving a little this holiday season. :)

697819322-ef0d061cfbf14dce4602991f96257a10.50c02d58-scaled.png

I've been wondering about how I would tell my SS package apart from my regular mail.

Same here I decided there is no way I can do it and not go nuts cause I have the SS gift showing up as well as my Stormtrooper armor that I finally ordered which is literally a dream coming true so I can't wait any more the past 6 months since I ordered it is more then enough, and I've also got a few other things from other stuff family/friends, etc, I'm just gonna open it when I get it unless I feel like I should save it.

Crud I forgot to mention no Boba Fett when I was trying to be specific about Star Wars this year :D one year someone sent me an amazing mask, sadly from a game I actually wasn't a fan of, granted I still love it and cherish the thought, it's totally out of place in my little collection.

So annoying waiting for the last piece to arrive before I can send out my SS package. On the plus side University is finishing this week so I'll be able to go home and see if an SS package has arrived for me there :)

Well, my gift isn't anywhere near as creative as the majority I've seen here; indeed, it was (once upon a time) a commercially available item, though something's been added that makes it one-of-a-kind. Regardless, it's now in the mail and fingers crossed that my recipient appreciates it.

So annoying waiting for the last piece to arrive before I can send out my SS package. On the plus side University is finishing this week so I'll be able to go home and see if an SS package has arrived for me there :)

That's where I'm at as well, I'm just waiting for 1 more item to arrive.

Well, my gift isn't anywhere near as creative as the majority I've seen here; indeed, it was (once upon a time) a commercially available item, though something's been added that makes it one-of-a-kind. Regardless, it's now in the mail and fingers crossed that my recipient appreciates it.

Sea Monkeys? Twinkies? I can't wait! :)

I received my gift today (I'm pretty sure anyways :lol)

The damn USPS smashed up the box, but it all seems to be packed well

I'm going to do my best to wait until Christmas to open it, but I just wanted to say THANKS in advance to whoever my SS is!

Last edited:
I kind of cheated because the box had a hole basically punched in it, so I peeked inside and saw a smaller box in wrapping paper. It definitely shouldn't have been affected by it, as the second box is in tact and still strong, and now I know who it's from.

So thank you very much Funky Jedi, and if it is what I think it is I know I will love it :thumbsup!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back