ChaosPrince's Superior Spider-Man

chaosprince

Sr Member
So. As promised, here's the new thread.

I purchased an Orhadar print of Superior Spider-Man.
It's now puffed on the black spider lines and I've already picked out some nice split toe shoes to be sewn in.
uploadfromtaptalk1399502532215.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399502572967.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399503556401.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399503576490.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399503590206.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399503604534.jpg

It's being sewn up this month. I should have an update within a week.

The eyes, I'm planning on using the bigger TJack asm2 lenses and adding a tint to the lenses.
I'll experiment...

That's it so far!

Looking great man. The soles of those shoes are gonna look awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The print is in TrophyWife 's capable hands now. I should be getting the suit back someone near June. In time for LBCC.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking really good so far. Nice work.

Those shoes are awesome and seem pretty perfect for a Superior outfit. I tried tracking some down but sadly the only ones I could find available anymore were in tiny sizes. Good luck with your build! Looking forward to seeing more.

Watching threads like this make me antsy to get started on my suit. Soon though. I have the print, and just received word from TJack that my faceshell and lens combo will ship soon. I'm slowly getting the pieces together. By the way, I'm a complete noob with photoshop. Do I HAVE to use it to resize my Orhadar print?

Watching threads like this make me antsy to get started on my suit. Soon though. I have the print, and just received word from TJack that my faceshell and lens combo will ship soon. I'm slowly getting the pieces together. By the way, I'm a complete noob with photoshop. Do I HAVE to use it to resize my Orhadar print?

I mean, no, you can always resize during sewing. Or have someone else resize it for you... or contact your printer directly and ask for __% size of the pattern you sent to be printed. You've got tons of options

I mean, no, you can always resize during sewing. Or have someone else resize it for you... or contact your printer directly and ask for __% size of the pattern you sent to be printed. You've got tons of options

Oh man that's good to know. I'm a small guy and my biggest fear is an improper proportion. Thanks man!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back