The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Suit Replica (Finished)

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Suit Replica WIP

Dunno if this one helps at all?

1836e73e6275e254d75f54c7bca72bc0_zpse4f2114c.jpg

brilliant shoot can't wait to see it on your suit dude, also how are you planning on doing your mask just been wondering if your making your own eye lenses or not

brilliant shoot can't wait to see it on your suit dude, also how are you planning on doing your mask just been wondering if your making your own eye lenses or not

Thanks, yeah I will be making my own lenses... I plan on using some sort of speaker mesh with black acrylic frames (similar to my first ASM mask).

I've finished the the webs on the hands (still need to add the little triangle detail) and padded the shoulders with a soft foam to smooth out some of the ruffles and give the illusion of muscle ;)

DSC_0431 edit.jpg

Also realized i haven't shown many pics of the back, so here it is... (tried my best to disguise he zips as web lines!)
DSC_0437 edit.jpg

Sorry for the double post again, but i found this image that shows the detail of the finger tips! :D

the-amazing-spider-man-2-new-details-on-spideys-suit.jpg

He had something similar on the fingers in ASM, nobody knows yet why though, I'm assuming maybe to prevet of falsely triggering the web-shooter when he makes a fist to puch, etc.

Still, nobody actually knows lol

No he had regular fingers on asm costume but he had palm pads in the first one. I think the palm details look dumb like they wanted to just add as many things they want

No he had regular fingers on asm costume but he had palm pads in the first one. I think the palm details look dumb like they wanted to just add as many things they want

Mystery is correct, he did have finger details in the first suit...

Spider-Man-reboot-gloves-and-artificial-web-shooters.jpg

Anyway been doing some prototyping of the boots and mask today :cool.
DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

Boots do. Look cool and I totally forgot about those little black finger details. My mistake. Idk why spiderman needs finger pads useless to me

I think its meant to 'enhance' his wallcrawling ability and make it easier to touch things anyone tried using a touch screen in a lycra sut :O not easy but with puff paint or an alternative the phone responds

i meant to ask are you using a mat finish puff paint or a gloss i cant decide which is more accurate

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back