F.A.C.T.S. Convention Belgium

deathgrey

Hey guys and galls.

In october there will be one of the bigger conventions in all of europe called F.A.C.T.S.
(FACTS - comics, sci fi and anime festival)

And I was wondering if there were a couple of people who would want to come and help us out by showing off The grandure that The RPF is.
This can happen by either coming in person and showing off your stuff.
OR
Ship us stuff to show off for you!

Me and Jeroen will be going and we got us a table to show it off, but I know I'm only low tier compared to a lot of people here.
Thusly I wanted to ask if anyone wanted to help out :D
Let me know if you're coming!
and hopefully I'll see you there ^^

Awesome guys! hope to see you both there :D
Will have some stuff to show off myself but I just hope to show off some more then just some random stuff haha :D
thats why I was asking for help here ^^

Already told Jeroen he can have my batsuit and my cap shield for the booth, but don't know if I will be able to come in person yet

People who want to join us at the RPF table send me a Message i can put you on list for getting a free ticket
( only if you show props)

Will be there as every year and I'll wear my Judge Dredd if he's finished, but I'm pretty sure he will :D

Don't have any props to show, except the ones on me, but can come to say hello :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back