Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thanks for all the warm greetings everyone :) I missed you all too!

No I'm not working on anything and don't know that I'll be able to anytime soon. You guys seem to be doing more than fine without me though so keep up the great work :) Nice to see some of the stuff everyone has come up with. Is anyone making actual props?

Thanks for all the warm greetings everyone :) I missed you all too!

No I'm not working on anything and don't know that I'll be able to anytime soon. You guys seem to be doing more than fine without me though so keep up the great work :) Nice to see some of the stuff everyone has come up with. Is anyone making actual props?

Its ok! i understand if you dont have time, i'm just happy you started the thread in the first place!
And yeah, i made Gilderoy lockhart's whole collection! there not screen accurate, but im proud of them and they look awesome on my shelf.

Just thought I'd post what I've been working on.
Tam
snackbox labels
12480-these-skiving-snackbox-labels-i-made-my.jpg

the beginings of my skiving snackbox
12475-ive-been-making-my-own-weasleys-skiving.jpg

the stamp I made (I originally glued it on backwards so all my "W"'s are back to front :darnkids
12476-weasley-stamp-i-used-peice-craft-foam.jpg

Box closed
12477-tammys-skiving-snackbox-closed.jpg

partially open
12478-tammys-snackbox-partially-open.jpg

open
12479-tammys-skiving-snackbox-still-few-finishing-touches.jpg

I'm currently making another box as the cardboard I used for the outside of the box is too thick and keeps splitting at the joints and I also stamped my "W"s backwards - grrrrrr!

I tried making my puking pastilles out of baking clay but I don't like how "fake" they look and was thinking of what else I could make them out of (on a tight budget) and I thought that maybe wax might give a better look.
What do you guys think?

Just thought I'd post what I've been working on.

open
12479-tammys-skiving-snackbox-still-few-finishing-touches.jpg

I'm currently making another box as the cardboard I used for the outside of the box is too thick and keeps splitting at the joints and I also stamped my "W"s backwards - grrrrrr!

I tried making my puking pastilles out of baking clay but I don't like how "fake" they look and was thinking of what else I could make them out of (on a tight budget) and I thought that maybe wax might give a better look.
What do you guys think?

OMG!,..thats was amazing,..i like the Weasley logo W,..and the label for the snack box,.Good Job Tammy (y)love

i waht to finish this,..its almost 1 week searching for dingbat use and image, font use,..but it almost close to finish:lol what font use for the tittle decoy?

2642149e0aedf034518d18c0349d0116-d4titv4.jpg

I found it (stangely enough) on a website about Paul McCartney! It came up in a Google search, however I think the symbols must be part of the Koch symbols set. A lot of them are around on the internet and there is the P22 font you might know of that is used a lot on Potter props, so I can only think its part of that set.

There's a commercial font available on My Fonts etc however there is also a couple of free fonts on this Koch dedication website and some of the correct runes/symbols are included. If you're looking for some of the more obscure symbols it might be worth checking them out, I found a few I was looking for among them.

KochsBricksInverse - Rudolf Koch - Downloads

Sacred Old Symbols - Rudolf Koch - Downloads

I fount these as a free font on dafont also:
Agathodaimon- http://www.dafont.com/agathodaimon.font

that site is awesome, I have tons of fonts from there!

...it's FINISH,.now i currently working the inside of it,..but i need more reference,..sorry for the size and the watermark,.i will post the it soon when i finish the some pages inside of it,.:)

quibbler___specs_by_jhadha-d4s2z87.jpg

...it's FINISH,.now i currently working the inside of it,..but i need more reference,..sorry for the size and the watermark,.i will post the it soon when i finish the some pages inside of it,.:)

@jhadha, it seriously looks wonderful! I never thought it'd look so close, it looks just like the original! (http://sp270.fotolog.com/photo/1/52/17/draw/1280873063669_f.jpg) Great work indeed! (y)thumbsup
And that Decoy Detonator's looking just as wonderful!

Hi Hinky so happy to hear from you :thumbsup I am so glad that all is well!!! We have missed you and any time that you can pop in and say Hi is awesome :)

jhadha your quibbler is AMAZING keep up the awsome work. if you want some references for the inside pages they show a couple in disc 2 of the halfblood prince when Bonnie goes in the art departmen. hope this helps:)

sorry but can anyone post here some of these:
-polyjuice potion
-Basilisk page
-daily prophet
thank you and I hope that I could see here some of these

(I am portuguese so sorry about my english)

sorry but can anyone post here some of these:
-polyjuice potion
-Basilisk page
-daily prophet
thank you and I hope that I could see here some of these

(I am portuguese so sorry about my english)

hey i have two of that,..hope it helps

Last edited:
@jhadha, it seriously looks wonderful! I never thought it'd look so close, it looks just like the original! (http://sp270.fotolog.com/photo/1/52/17/draw/1280873063669_f.jpg) Great work indeed! (y)thumbsup
And that Decoy Detonator's looking just as wonderful!

jhadha your quibbler is AMAZING keep up the awsome work. if you want some references for the inside pages they show a couple in disc 2 of the halfblood prince when Bonnie goes in the art departmen. hope this helps:)

Thanks guys,..Glad you like it,im so excited to finish my 2 page of Specs,..
i use lorem for the content,..but its so grate,..:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back