Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

thanks for the frame,..BTW here's my revision for the quibbler,..sorry for not posting of the back of this,..i thinks i want to see the finish work of @marcosf

@ElliotStone thanks for the reference
@Hinky Glad you BACK,..:love

6929174364_93f7683e8b_c.jpg

Hinky... You do not have to lift a finger other then to say Hi. Your contibutions to the original thread and this second generation one is well known. Please do not feel like like you are not adding to this board. The mere fact that you checkin from time to time is enough for those of us who have seen and love you and your work.... I have spoken and now rest....

Thank You @ecl

Welcome back @Hinky, we miss you.

@Jhada I loved your DP and very nice work on Quibbler, I don't know when I'll finish mine, I'm waiting some good references show up, from the Tour

I had a go at making one of the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes pin badges/buttons as recently seen on the studio tour. Thanks to Aj23 for the Film Wizardry tip, it made drawing it much easier!

imc1gzXf9RLMe.png

Two versions, one cut to shape and the other with an extended background incase anyone has a button maker or wants to get them professionally manufactured.

I had a go at making one of the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes pin badges/buttons as recently seen on the studio tour. Thanks to Aj23 for the Film Wizardry tip, it made drawing it much easier!

imc1gzXf9RLMe.png

Two versions, one cut to shape and the other with an extended background incase anyone has a button maker or wants to get them professionally manufactured.
Looks Great! :thumbsup P.s. Could you tell me where you found such a high def picture of that rune you posted a couple of pages back?

I found it (stangely enough) on a website about Paul McCartney! It came up in a Google search, however I think the symbols must be part of the Koch symbols set. A lot of them are around on the internet and there is the P22 font you might know of that is used a lot on Potter props, so I can only think its part of that set.

There's a commercial font available on My Fonts etc however there is also a couple of free fonts on this Koch dedication website and some of the correct runes/symbols are included. If you're looking for some of the more obscure symbols it might be worth checking them out, I found a few I was looking for among them.

KochsBricksInverse - Rudolf Koch - Downloads

Sacred Old Symbols - Rudolf Koch - Downloads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back