The Wolverine

At the 4 second mark you can see the back of the Silver Samurai Mech's head and shoulders.

Just maybe, Darth...We'll see when the movie comes out. I really don't want to see him fighting that though. I'd like to see just the samurai and him. Hoping they don't make him into another deadpool. We can already see the crazy fight choreography. I'm looking forward to the full teaser.

Judging from the last movie, my hype for this outing isn't warranted. However, I'm pretty damned stoked for this film. I mean, Superman is my be-all, end-all favourite of all time. But on my "must-see-o-meter", this takes the taco!

Silver Samurai-
8588985001_c8aa45b867.jpg

The Wolverine film poster looks awful and lacks the motion and dynamic of the comic cover they've tried to copy.
Where the comic has Wolverine interacting with the group of ninjas the Jackman photo has him standing in a group of ninjas...with his arms crossed. :facepalm

I'm hoping the film delivers.

Been trying to figure out why I dont like the look of Logan in this film, I think I just figured it out.

It's the hair, and the facial hair. His facial hair in this film is the same as Liev Schreiber from Wolverine Origins. his hair is too short and the beard has taken away his 'Chops'.

also he looks about 10kgs leaner then he did in the first Xmen film. I feel he should have hit the protien and carbs more instead of getting shredded and lean.

I guess what I'm saying is I hate the way he looks in this film.

..... if Logan wanted to be mortal, couldn't he have just taken the anti-mutant thing from Last Stand?

I think the adamantium would kill him. Not sure how they intend on handling it with the promise they're making him in this movie.

..... if Logan wanted to be mortal, couldn't he have just taken the anti-mutant thing from Last Stand?

It does not last. Watch the very end, Mags makes the King on the chess board twitch.

And the way they made his healing factor like 1000000% faster then the comics, it may have blocked the anti mutant thingy from working

This part here
Magneto - YouTube

I think the adamantium would kill him. Not sure how they intend on handling it with the promise they're making him in this movie.

It looks like they slow down the healing. So it would allow him to slowly age over time and die out at some point. (I think :confused)

Is that why he he has shocks of grey in his hair in the Days of Future Past comic?>

That was old school wolverine. The comics made him age, but a bit slower the normal people. The wolverine of todays comics could live for thousands of years. The movies pretty much went with this and added almost instantaneous healing ability.

Wolverine does have a type of kryptonite. It is carbonatium and knock off adamantium that the USSR created. It is unstable and highly radioactive. This stuff makes wolverines healing factor slow to almost a normal human. Maybe that crap they show near his heart, is doing the same thing.

Ahhh who the hell knows

Wolverine does have a type of kryptonite. It is carbonatium and knock off adamantium that the USSR created. It is unstable and highly radioactive. This stuff makes wolverines healing factor slow to almost a normal human. Maybe that crap they show near his heart, is doing the same thing.

Huh, I did not know that. Interesting!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back