Star Trek Into Darkness (Pre-release)

Let me just savor the images for a moment. :D

stid-1701crash-01.jpg

I'm picturing the engineering brewery going up in smoke, what a nice vision. I hope there's nothing left to salvage. :lol

Negative. The bridge is more forward than that center piece is. Plus, the actual bridge doesn't have a window on the ceiling.

Which continues to completely negate the "scale" they claim this ship to he based on the interior Engineering ****s and the exterior shuttle bay CGI from the first film. If they made the scale the way they want, that entire bridge would be about the size of that little dome.

Last edited:
oh man, can we expect a newly designed Enterprise after this movie? Looks like the old gal is going to get ripped apart!

Thank God!!!

Can't they come up with another plot device other than the Enterprise getting destroyed? How many times does this happen (seems like almost every film). I don't really care since I hate the JJPrise anyway but still . . . really?

Also not a fan of the new Enterprise but what can I say? This is what happens when you hand over a ship to cadets... :rolleyes

Seriously, Kirk has had the ship for how long and he blows it up already?

OMG, that is....that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...:cry

:love

I agree but sadly the next design'll probably be even worse. Hopefully this is the last Abrams Trek we have to ever deal with, now he can go make a mess of Star Wars.

This is why I will always stand by the energy bubble shields over the "Makes your hull harder" shields. The trick is to keep things from hitting the ship, not relying on whether or not your hull will withstand a full photon torpedo detonation.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back