Spectre

So they're supposed to be filming in the Alps, with 007 spending some time on skis again? How about recreating this stunt...

:eek

...and if so, they better bring the ski pole guns back. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
SPecial
Executive for
Counter-intelligence,
Terrorism,
Revenge and
Extortion

The four great corner stones of power headed by the greatest brains in the world!

(Click image for snappy reply)
giphy.gif

Looks like the hackers got an early script but Sony says production has not stopped.
They will never stop 007! (One thing I am disgusted with is the media willingly reporting private email details and giving the hackers exactly what they wanted, you can bet if it were details about journalists they would clam up.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cel...-James-Bond-script-taken-in-Sony-hacking.html

A Sony spokesman said news reports that the cyberattack forced the studio to stop production on films, including "SPECTRE," were wrong.
"Productions are still moving forward," said Robert Lawson.

Ooo. I'm really getting some "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" vibes with this location. Hopefully this will turn out better than Bond's dealings with Blofeld from 007 Legends.

Sweet! This movie already looks aesthetically amazing! And it looks like he's wearing my sunglasses to boot. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic!!!!! Someone who can identify the sunglasses. So what are they?? [emoji6]

Reel

****Found them. Of course Persols [emoji6]

Last edited:
Fantastic!!!!! Someone who can identify the sunglasses. So what are they?? [emoji6]

Reel

****Found them. Of course Persols [emoji6]

Well I thought they were the Tom Ford Leo model that I own, as they looked nearly identical from those pictures (They are very similar models). However, a new picture has just surfaced showing clearly that they're the Tom Ford Snowdon model. Makes sense given the name. lol.

Note: The Persols you are referring to may be from another picture where he's wearing the classic Persols that Steve McQueen wore, but I don't think that photo shoot was part of the movie.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back