MIB3 Men In Black 3 (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
I love the first MIB film and seen it numerous times, second film had its moments but was barely memorable for me.

Men In Black 3 is great fun where the story keeps getting interesting and good amount of focus is given to the characters, along with all the cool action and many laugh out moments.

I want to discuss some of the time travel elements, but will wait until more members have seen the film.

the movie was fantastic, a true sequel!

the toy nuero doesn't compare to the film at all. maybe in shape but the film version is thinner and sleeker on screen. reminded me of a really expensive tv remote with a mirror like finish.

the movie was fantastic, a true sequel!

the toy nuero doesn't compare to the film at all. maybe in shape but the film version is thinner and sleeker on screen. reminded me of a really expensive tv remote with a mirror like finish.

Cool!....and thank you. I can' wait to see the movie. I picked up the other toy neuro from the first films at Universal Studios some years ago. The new toy uses the same sound effect as the old toy. Even though the old toy is not close in scale when you pop it up everyone knows what it is.

Liked the film, didn't love. Kind of silly in spots.

The new neuro is FLAT right? Rectangular cross section. I kind of liked it actually.

Did not like how inexplicably low-tech the 1969 neuro and cell phone were... this is supposed to be ALIEN technology, right... ? :rolleyes

k

As good as part 1?
I wouldn't say that. The first one really has that charm of discovering all things in the MIB universe for the first time, like J the audience is experiencing all these cool surprises at the same time. But this movie has its own mystery elements that I really enjoyed.

Did not like how inexplicably low-tech the 1969 neuro and cell phone were... this is supposed to be ALIEN technology, right... ? :rolleyes
Yeah I kinda felt the same way. But could be argued that it was alien tech which was still progressing but still way ahead of Earth tech.

Gotta say the makeup and alien creature effects were also a real treat to watch. Loved some of the new weapons and gadgets, my only complain would be some of them didn't get enough screen time. I wanted to see more of the Shotgun.

Just got back from it. Theatre was dead, that was a bummer.

Overall I liked it. So glad it wasn't as obviously rehashing the first movie's plot as the second one. John Brolin was excellent. Wish Frank and Jeebes had been in it, and a '69 Zed but that's not a huge deal not having them in it. The bit at the end in '69, had something in my eye I think.

Honestly I didn't have a problem with the large older tech. I always took it to be reverse-engineered alien crap, so miniaturization would have taken time. That and who's to say that Aliens like small crap. Awesome to see the older version of the neuralyzer used in the '69 version, that brought a grin to my face.

I thought it was okay, definately better than the second. Just wish they'd lose some of the cheesy unbelievable action scenes. Overall entertaining though.

i loved this guy

542432_457264834287972_455647481116374_1909177_143575519_n.jpg

also, i missed the beginning of the film, i walked in at the lunar max scene. Can someone use a spoiler tag and fill me in on what i missed. i'm assuming it was the beginning bookend of the ending... pie, jay-z ... J's memories of something?

Loved the movie, it was MUCH better than MIB2. The only problem I had with the movie were the guards in the Lunar Max. Isn't there a bit of an IQ requirement for MIB personnel? Why were the Lunar Max guys just so stupid?

Sure, they aren't full field agents, only prison guards, but really? Flash some **** and ass and they become insipid idiots? And MIB really seemed to skimp on their scanning technology with that hand held thing that only detected a plate and a cake. I think the TSA could have done better than these MIB guards did, and that's pretty sad. The exact method of the escape occurring could have been tweaked to be more believable. Seemed like a bad idea to store a lot of weapons so deep into the cell block too. It's just a shame they didn't polish the escape better because it is very weak opening followed by a strong movie.

Surprised I didn't hate this one. It falls nicely in between MiB and MIIB.

Much more character in this one which definitely saved it.

Sitting at the drive in theater right as I type this, waiting for the movie to start. They have a double feature tonight.. MIB 3 & Dark Shadows.

Not bad at $4.00 for an adult, that is only $2.00 to see each film :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back