The Killing

It's a dark show. But I'll watch to see what happens. At first, I didn't like Detective Holder's methods but they seem to work.

The storyline is like Twin Peaks, a show I couldn't stand. I'm passing on this one. I also dropped out of Rubicon, I don't need a jam it in your brain action pace, but it just went so slow, I just stopped caring about the characters. But regardless, AMC and Starz are pumping out the quality, that's for sure.

I've liked everything on AMC, so far. This show is interesting. I didn't like the new detective, but his methods do get information to further the case. The retiring detective's boyfriend is shaping up to be a d0uche.

I don't think the kids are involved in the murder that deeply. I don't think the girl in the video is the murdered girl, but rather her friend.

I've liked everything on AMC, so far. This show is interesting. I didn't like the new detective, but his methods do get information to further the case. The retiring detective's boyfriend is shaping up to be a d0uche.

I don't think the kids are involved in the murder that deeply. I don't think the girl in the video is the murdered girl, but rather her friend.

I agree with your spoiler theory.

The Killing (Season 2)

I can't be the only one who's waited all friggin year to find out who killed Rosie Larsen?

What did everybody think of the premiere?

Re: The Killing (Season 2)

I thought it was ok...the thing that kind of pissed me of is that there was so much crap from the previous season that I couldn't remember all of it...which left me a bit lost in some scenes.
Can you tell me where they got the images of he guys arm with the tattoo?

I watched the first season recently on Netflix and came away feeling very "meh." The lead female might as well be a piece of cardboard and the male lead seems to be written in a way that they were not entirely sure how they wanted to play him.

I thought it was ok...the thing that kind of pissed me of is that there was so much crap from the previous season that I couldn't remember all of it...which left me a bit lost in some scenes.
Can you tell me where they got the images of he guys arm with the tattoo?

They had found a video in season 1 of her riding a bike and someone else was filming it. They had requested blown up photos to make out any images in the mirrors on the handlebars of the bike.

I'm loving it, and I loved the first season.

As far as the lead female is concerned, I think you mistake wooden acting for a "wooden" character. There've been scenes throughout Season 1 and even in the first few minutes of Season 2 that, to me, show Linden as this roiling cauldron of emotion that is hidden behind an otherwise stoic facade. Actually, I'm REALLY impressed with the acting in that, because it's not easy to play that balance. To me, the progression of the series has taken Linden to a point where she is now right on the edge of cracking up, and this season's opener pushed her even closer to that edge by introducing real paranoia. She looks, to me, to be BARELY restrained and BARELY holding it together, and to accurately convey that, that energy below the surface WITHOUT showing it or by only giving occasional glimpses....man, that's serious friggin' acting right there.

Yeah, same here. I loved the atmosphere of the show. Apparently, this upcoming season's story will be resolved in 12 episodes. I actually think that'd be a better format, where the cops investigate one case per season and play it out through the whole season.

My cousin Seth plays Denny Larsen on the show. I would have enjoyed it, even if he wasn't a part of it. Glad to see a third season.

You guys should watch Forbrydelsen, the original Danish show. It just concluded its third season and the storylines are far more exciting than the US remake.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back