IT CROWD

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can someone please tell me what the HECK is happening with a season 5?? I figured we should have had one already considering how much of a hit this show is.

you and me both, man. I've been waiting forever to hear some news.
I can't wait. Love the show. "It's Groyt Craaack!"

Graham Linehan has been writing the fifth series for awhile now but nothing is into production at the moment and no release date has been announced, both Chris O'Dowd and Richard Ayoade have been keeping busy with there own projects so we likely won't see any episodes if they start up again early next year till the latter half of 2012 which has also been stated to be the final for the series.

The IT Crowd Will Call IT QuITs After The BrITish Comedy's Upcoming Fifth Series

I love the show, but could someone explain what is up with the IT Crowd's short six episode seasons? Is that a normal thing in the UK, or a filler season slot between main seasons?

I'm disabled!

What happened?

I fell off the toilet

Where's your wheelchair?

....stolen.

How did he get in?

I don't know...

Can you tell us what he looked like?

...Caucasian male, red hair,glasses,.....bearded. Could be a disguise.

How are you disabled.

...Leg disabled

How long have you been this way?

...ten years?...

How did it happen?

Acid.

:lol Best episode. "Work Outing"

"What do you call -1 sitting in a corner alone crying?

Overnumerous!

Yes! it's a word! and the joke makes sense!"

all the episodes had me in tears. one of my favs!!!

there were supposed to have a Christmas episode? did that ever come out? i heard of it like a year ago before christmas back then.

The Timing, oh The Timing!

I house sat for my Mom in July while she was in Maui. When my Mom returned she asked what I would like for Christmas. Being the opportunist that I am; I pulled my favorite IT Crown X-stitch reference down and asked her if she could make that for me.

A week ago, a box arrived for me to open on my birthday today and this is what I found..

6169374479_9190a61d3f.jpg

Best Moms ever. :love

Now the question.

Do I go for an IT mama's boy style frame, or or some hard-edged tech style frame?

This show just ended up like yesterdays jam...

One of my favorite comedy shows ever made.

I LOVE these guys.

I love darkplace and wish they would bring it back or make a movie.

Mighty Boosh? WTF is going on with that???? Yeah yeah... movie/album... one day... errr... again... WTF?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back